Chapter 34

Authors Note:
My niece Harmony made this awesome banner for my story:)
Thanks harmonyheft !!!!!!!

**********

IDad had to go back to work shortly after we arrived back at my house. The boys and I settled in the living room. Lincoln and I were side by side on the love seat, Peter was laying across the couch as Jake was on the reclining chair. Lincoln was playing with my fingers, making my heart race.

"When is your Aunt getting here tomorrow?" Jake asked Peter.

"Her plane arrives at 8:45am. Mr D is picking her up and driving her back here. Our flight out is at noon." He answered sadly.

"So tonight is your last night in Bentley." Jake stated

"Yeah."

"That sucks man."

"It's better than staying here and living with my f*cking dad, or being put in a sh!t foster home."

"True." Jake said. "Hey Justine you have any food here?"

"I usually keep it in the kitchen." I smirked, Lincoln chuckled beside me.

"Smart*ss." Jake said, getting up and heading towards the kitchen.

"Is anyone else coming over tonight?" Peter asks looking up at me.

"Emily said that she, Brian and Eric are coming over after school, and Ferg and Marsha will be here after dinner." I replied. Peter just nodded his head and turned to look out the window. Lincoln squeezed my hand gently.

"It's going to be a mad house in here, Maggie is bringing home some friends as well." Peter said.

"Is Bethany coming here?" Lincoln asked, a look of horror taking over his features.

"Yup. She sure is Linky." Peter laughed. I looked between the two of them confused.

Lincoln dropped his face in his hands and started swearing, as Peter continued to laugh loudly, doubling over to the point where he almost fell off the couch. I raised my eyebrows as I took in the two of them. Jake walked back in with a box of Oreo's in his hand looking just as confused as I felt. He raised an eyebrow at me questioningly.

"I have no idea." I said.

"B-Bethany is coming over." Peter wheezed out, gasping for air from his laughing fit.

"Linky, your little stalker is coming for you!" Jake exclaimed with a wide smile.

Lincoln groaned in frustration before straightening up and turning to me. He looked at me for a fraction of a second before grabbing me around my waist and pulling me onto his lap. I yelped in surprise not expecting that at all. His arms tightened around my waist as he buried his face at the base of my neck.

"Please don't leave my side. You need to protect me from that devious Troll. Please Teeny I'm begging you, show mercy on me." Lincoln mumbled, his face still buried in my neck. His hot breath sending shivers down my spine which caused him to smile against my skin.

"Can someone explain to me who Bethany is?" I asked. Lincoln stayed silent, he seemed to be distracted by my neck. His lips were lightly brushing against my skin, my breath caught in my throat when he gently nipped my neck with his teeth.

"She's a friend of Maggie's. She also is obsessed with Lincoln, freaky stalkerish kind of obsessed. She calls him Linky and suction cups herself to him whenever she is near him-"

"She is also really F*cking Handsy." Peter laughed cutting Jake off. "Remember when she grabbed his *ss! I almost f*cking died" I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing.