Chapter Nine

We walked into the house and my senses went into overload. The music was so loud I could feel it pulsing throughout my body. The furniture was pushed against the wall to make room for a make shift dance floor in the middle of the living room, where there were people grinding each other in rhythm with the music. It smelled rank, like sweat, alcohol, and something sour that I really didn't want to dwell on. It felt like the temperature jumped at least 10 degrees, the air felt hot and sticky. I'm definitely going to need a shower after this.

"Come on lets dance" Marsha shouted grabbing my hand fighting through the crowded dance floor stopping in the middle and started dancing to the music. Ferg beside her doing a sort of jump fish flop dance. Seriously that is what it looked like. I had no idea how to dance so I decided to just move with the music, trying to mimic Marsha. After a while I was really enjoying myself. I felt free and was jumping and yelling out the words to songs that I knew with Marsha and Ferg. I really liked dancing. After about an hour I was starting to get really thirsty.

"I need a drink" I shouted over the music to Ferg. He gave me a thumbs up and made a motion of drinking with his hand to Marsha and she nodded.

We made our way through the crowd, stopping every now and then for Ferg and Marsha to greet people, usually with a hug. They introduced me as they went, but honestly even if I could hear over the music I still wouldn't be able to remember everyone's name. It began to dawn on me how popular they were. I assumed that they were kind of loners, but everyone was stopping them to say hi, or to enthusiastically hug them. We finally made it to the back of the room to a hall that lead to the kitchen. It was quieter in here, but not by much. The house wasn't that big so it didn't buffer the music much. There was a few people in here, but not as crowded as the living room, I would guess about a dozen. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water from the tap. I was freaking thirsty from dancing, plus I didn't really trust the neon lime green stuff in the punch bowl. If it looks like poison, it just might make you puke all night. Common sense.

"Marsha honey! Oh my god, you're back. How was Cali? Meet any totes adorbs Honeys there? B!tch you need to tell me everything! Did you finally pop the Cherry babe?" A pretty blond said slurring her words.

"Trish you are drunk, go find a jock to make out with." Marsha said, narrowing her eyes.

"Fergie baby you're a jock I wanna make out with you" She slurred out falling towards Ferg, wrapping her arms around him and planting a kiss on him before he could shove her off. She stumbled back a bit before steadying herself and smirking at Marsha. Oh hell no she didn't, I wanted to slap that damn smirk off her face. Marsha didn't say anything just turned on her heel and left the room, Ferg took off after her calling out her name. It looked like Blondie was going to go after them as well, but I "accidentally" bumped into her spilling my water on her.

"Oh my God! Are you okay, I'm so sorry" I said making a big production over grabbing a dish cloth and trying to help her dry off, buying some time for Marsha and Ferg to escape without her following. In the mean time I could tell I was pissing her off.

"Get the f*ck off" She snapped shoving me away before storming off. I gave her retreating back a small smile.

"That wasn't an accident was it?" A deep voice asked. I turned and saw an adorable guy, he had short blond hair and green eyes, with a friendly smile. His eyes were dancing with amusement. He wasn't smoking hot, more like boy next door adorable.

"Maybe" I responded with a smile. I couldn't help it his smile was contagious. He let out a laugh, it was a nice laugh.

"What's your name sassy pants?" He asked his smile never dropping.

"Justine" I answered "You?"

"Conner. Let's dance sassy pants" He said taking my hand and leading me back to the dance floor. He turned towards me and put my hand around his neck and then held the small of my back with his other hand. Holy crap. I didn't know how to dance like this. He started to move with the music and again I just mimicked, hey it worked before. He was a lot better at dancing than Ferg. We danced for quite a few songs like that. He leaned towards my ear. "I need a drink, you want one?" I shook my head no "I'll be right back Sassy pants." He smiled at me as he let go and made his way to the kitchen.

I looked around wondering where Marsha and Ferg were. It seemed like quite a while since I last saw them leave the kitchen. I saw Lincoln on the couch with a redhead pressed up against his side, running her fingers up and down his arm seductively. It didn't look like he even noticed her, he was in a deep conversation with a guy beside him. I slowly made my way off the dance floor, but before I could leave someone yanked on my arm making me stumble into someone. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into him.

"Hey baby, I can't wait to hear you shouting my name while you are squirming with pleasure beneath me." He shouted over the music in my ear. His hand sliding over my butt pulling me closer to him. I could smell the alcohol on him making me gag. I shoved him hard making him stumble and I broke free of his arm. I didn't know where Ferg or Marsha was so I headed towards the kitchen where Conner was. I pushed through the crowd breaking free and headed down the hall.

Before I made it to the kitchen someone shoved me into a bedroom slamming the door as I fell to the floor. I turned and saw the douche from the dance floor. His brown eyes furious. He ran a hand through his brown hair, towering over me. Sh!t

***Trigger Warning*** Sexual Assault***

"That wasn't nice." He sneered, as I quickly stood up backing away.

No way was this asshole trapping me on the floor. My heart was hammering in my chest as it felt like the fear was turning my blood to ice. I screamed as loud as I could as he lunged at me tackling me onto the bed behind me.

"Get off me you f*cking Bastard" I yelled.

"'Shut up b!tch, you know you want it." He snarled.  

I screamed and fought kicking and trying to hit him. He had me trapped under him using his body to hold me down, he grabbed my wrists and slammed them on the bed, holding them with one hand. I tried to break free but he was too strong. His free hand raised to my chest grabbing at it roughly causing pain. Panic wash over me when his hand moved to my pants tugging them open, his hand slip in and I started to franticly tried to dislodge his hand.  Tears running down my face. 

Suddenly he was ripped off of me and flung to the floor. Someone tackled him trapping him on the floor and was throwing punch after punch. I quickly jumped off the bed and cowered against the wall in the corner fixing my pants, terrified. I slid down the wall until I was sitting on the floor, bringing my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them.

Finally the guy who saved me stood up and the douche scurried out the door. He just stood there watching the door, his back to me, his fists so tight that his knuckles were turning white. Slowly he turned around and recognition hit me.

Lincoln saved me.