Chapter Thirty Nine.

Author's Note:

I'm making this Chapter in Ferg's POV because Jussy is kind of Passed out and the story must go on with or without her.

Ferg's POV

I'm bored. Marsha is out with Alex doing family bonding crap and Jussy is off with Lincoln today. I wonder if mom will lift the TV ban and I can watch some Who, or at least Supernatural. Getting out of bed I made my way to the Kitchen, not even bothering to shower or get dressed. I have sleepy pants on it's fine, not like I am running a muck in my boxers.

I find my mom washing dishes from breakfast, there is a plate on the counter for me. I quickly grab the plate and a fork and start shoveling the eggs in my mouth, thinking on the best way to convince my mom to lift the ban on the TV.

"Good morning to the most beautiful woman in the world!" I say brightly, hey flattery works.

"Oh God, What do you want now Spawn?" I mom said exasperated.

"Well my Goddess of a mother, I just wanted to maybe have the TV today."

"No." She shut me down right away. Maybe whining will work...

"But Moooom, I'm so bored. I have nothing to do and I am going to go crazy if I don't watch Who today." I pull out my best whining voice.

"The answer is still no. Next time don't break my favourite vase playing indoor Hockey with your brother." She said, drying her hands off and turning around with her angry face on.

Just then dad and Gary walk into the kitchen, decked out in full fishing gear. Dad smiled a good morning to me and walked down to the basement. Gary lingered a bit.

"Hey Ferg, you busy today?" He asked.

"I'm not going fishing dude." I looked up at him with a giant smile. Gary is awesome, but I'm not the fishing type.

"Please, you would scare away all the fish." He smirked. "Actually, I was wondering if you could keep Justine company today. I get worried when she is alone." He switched to serious.

"Isn't she with Linkypoo today?" I asked, I thought for sure she told me she was hanging with him this morning.

"Nope, he had to stay with his mom." He chuckled.

"You mean my bestest friend in the world is free? Yes, I just need to shower first. Then I will head over." I smile brightly. Jussy will keep me entertained, I can teach her new nerdy things. Maybe we can start the Marvel vs DC today. I finish up and head to the bathroom.

After my shower I am in my bedroom hunting for clean clothes on my floor when my mom pops her head in.

"I'm heading out to Sarah's house, you need to clean your room before you head over to Justine's house." She stated before leaving.

I let out a groan. It's going to take me forever to clean this crap up. I yanked on a sweater and a pair of jeans before gathering up the rest of the dirty clothes and dumping them in the laundry basket. I tossed the clean ones on my dresser, and quickly made my bed. Joe came sauntering into my room with my phone in his hand. How the hell did he even get it?

"Dude, Peter keeps calling over and over. I think it might be important." He says tossing my phone to me. Sure enough my phone starts ringing again. I don't think Peter has ever called me before. Confused I pick up after the 3rd ring.

"Hey Stran-" I was quickly interrupted.

"Get the f*ck to Justine's house NOW!" He yelled. I was instantly on alert when he called her Justine and not Kitten, I honestly thought he forgot what her name was.

"What is goi-" I started.

"Shut the f*ck up and get to Justine! My dad is there and I think he is f*cking hurting her. Gary wouldn't pick up and you are closer to her. GET THE F*CK TO HER NOW!" He screamed out at me. I jolted up and ran from my room almost colliding with Joe.

"Joe call the cops. Send them to Justine's house. Quick! She is getting attacked." I yelled at Joe, storming down the stairs.

"Wait Cameron, what is going on. Talk to me." He shouted coming down the stairs after me. He grabbed my arm pulling me to a stop, I shoved him off of me before continuing to the door. I threw on my runners and tossed the door open coming face to face with David. Thank god, an adult.

"David, help me, Jussy is at her house and Peter's dad is there. Peter says that he is hurting her. Please help." I beg him in a panic.

"He is f*cking hurting her stop waisting f*cking time." Peter shouted at me.

"Is that Peter on the phone?" David said as he turned to his car, I was hot on his heels. I nodded and he took the phone still walking to his car. Joe was following us. "Joe, get to the lake and get Gary back here now, Ferg here is my phone take it and call the police to meet me there then stay here -"

"I'm coming with you."

"No, you are going to stay here." He said.

"F*ck that I am coming" I took his phone and hopped into the passenger seat while calling 911.

He didn't waste time arguing with me just jumped into the car and tore off down the road still talking to Peter on the phone. Joe was right behind us before turning off to go to the lake. I was so worried. Jussy didn't deserve any of this. She was such a sweetheart. So kind and gentle. Who the hell would want to hurt her.

Finally I was thru to 911, I told them what was going on and they assured me that the police has been dispatched. I hung up as we pulled up to the house. The front door was wide open. I started to panic more.

"Stay in the car" David yelled at me as he ran to the house.

To hell with that, I yanked my door open and took off to the door that David ran into. I heard a struggle coming from the kitchen and I made my way quickly.

I stopped at the doorway, eyes widened in horror. David was struggling with Peter's dad on the floor. Looking closer I saw that Peter's dad had a gun. I looked around for Jussy, when I found her I let out a startled cry. She was laying on the floor in a pool of blood coming from her mouth, nose and head. She was bent in ways that she shouldn't be. She looked so broken. She didn't look alive.

I rushed over to her, tears flowing down my face. I faintly heard the sound of the sirens of the Police. Help was coming.

Crouching down beside her I gently felt her neck for a pulse. I felt it. It wasn't strong but it was there. Next I checked to see if she was breathing. Shallow breathes came out. She was still alive, but for how much longer. Her face was swollen and covered in bruises. There was so much blood.

"Please Jussy, please be okay." I sobbed, pain filling my chest at the sight of my gentle little friend who has been through so much in her life and was now laying broken on the floor of the place she saw as a safe haven. "Wake up Jussy, please open your eyes. Please Jussy. You need to fight. Fight for your dad, for your friends, for Lincoln. Please Jussy, you have touched so many lives since you first arrived here. Please stay with us." I sobbed.

I knew that if she died, Gary wouldn't survive it. He searched for so long for her and now less than two and a half months after finding her, she was laying broken and beaten, fighting for her life. It wasn't fair.

A crash behind me tore my attention away from Jussy, looking over I saw that Peter's dad gained the upper hand. He hit David over the head knocking him out cold. He looked up at me with cold, dead eyes. I threw myself over Jussy to protect her from anymore damage this monster could give her. As I did I heard foot steps at the front door charging in.I squeezed my eyes shut.

BANG. BANG. BANG.