Today (1)

*Phone vibrating*

Lisa was woken up by a phone call.

"Lisa pabo!! You're still sleeping? I'm already outside your house. We are going to be late for our first day!"

Lisa immediately looked at the time and it made her jump off of her bed. Lisa didn't have the time to take a bath so she just changed into new clothes and brushed her teeth. She rushed to Chanwoo's car. It was Bobby's old car which he gave to Chanwoo after he graduated.

Lisa was trying to put her hair into a bun to hide her bed hair. Chanwoo was laughing at her the whole time.

"My hair is a mess! Ottoke" She cried so helplessly.

"Pabo! Your hair always looks messy, but that's the way I like it." Chanwoo said while smiling at her.

"Eyes on the road, Chocoball!" She said while trying to hide her face because she was really blushing.

It's been months since Chanwoo said that he doesn't want to stay just friends anymore. Lisa was a bit uncomfortable with the whole situation at first, but being with him almost every day made her feel like nothing has changed. They still work at the Café shop so they talk a lot and they were closer than before.

When they reached the university, they had to run to the bulletin board to check their room assignments and classes. Chanwoo held her hand as they run which made Lisa's heart skip a beat. It made her feel like she was dreaming. They were both panting when they reached the bulletin board. They both saw Jisoo and June checking their classes too.

"(ಥ﹏ಥ) Lisaaaaa~ We don't have classes together." Jisoo complaints like a baby while hugging Lisa.

Lisa and June's eyes met. Lisa didn't understand what that look meant, but she saw him glance at her hand. The hand which Chanwoo was holding. With an expressionless face, he left and went to his class.

"Juneeeee~ Wait for me!!" Jisoo tried to catch up with June because they're in the same class.

Chanwoo just laughed at their little Jisoo. Lisa tried to forget about June and just checked her whole schedule. She saw that she had 3 classes with Chanwoo.

"Better than last year's?" Chanwoo asked while checking the schedule too. He noticed, "Still few classes together, but at least we could go home at the same time every day."

✿ ✿ ✿

June was walking really fast while Jisoo just stayed close to him.

"≧ω≦ June, I know why you're in a hurry." Jisoo told June out of nowhere and June just stared at her. She continued talking, "You don't like seeing them together, right?"

"Aish! Pabo! I just don't wanna be late for the first class."

Jisoo kept a big grin in her face while looking at June.

"My brother and I made a bet you see. I told him that it would be you who Lisa will end up with. Rose unni is on your side too."

June was just facing in front with his usual expressionless face. Jisoo kept asking him questions so he would eventually spill some details, but he didn't respond on any.

"When will you tell her?" Jisoo asked.

"Tell her what?"

"What you feel for her!!!! Pabo!!"

"There's nothing to tell." He just said coldly.

Jisoo was laughing with disbelief. She tried tickling June on his side while saying, "I can see the way you look at Lisa, but why wouldn't you? Lisa is so pretty and sexy even when it's obvious that she didn't take a bath this morning."

June chuckled because he noticed it too. He actually noticed a lot: how her bun is poorly done, how her clothes look like she just wore whatever's on top of her drawer, and how she looked happy while running and holding Chanwoo's hand. 

"AH HAH! You laughed! So you agree that Lisa is pretty and sexy?"

"ಠ_ಠ Aniyo"

"So are you telling me that you're 100% fine seeing them together, smiling at each other and holding each other's hand?"

_________________________________________________

AN: Hi!!!! I know it's short, but I hope that you guys are ready for more! ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ