Today (11)

The whole week passed at school and Chanwoo didn't care to talk to Lisa. Lisa was kept busy for the Student Council's preparations, but whenever she's on break, she would go to Chanwoo's classes to try and talk to him. She already lost count of how many times she tried to apologize.

 After the General Assembly, Lisa looked for Jisoo and saw her inside the classroom. She waited for Jisoo's class to end because she doesn't know what else to do with the whole situation with Chanwoo. 30 minutes after, the class was dismissed, Jisoo witnessed how sad Lisa was.

"Lisaaaaa~ What happened?" Jisoo asked her while giving her a big warm hug. Lisa couldn't help, but cry because she had no one to talk about it. She couldn't talk because she was just bursting in tears because she felt like she kept all the feelings to herself.

"╥ ╥ Stop crying, Lisa. You're making me cry too!!" Jisoo tried to comfort her, but she was somewhat failing because it's her first time to see Lisa cry so it made her emotional as well.

June came out of the classroom because he was in the same class as Jisoo. He saw Lisa while crying and hugging Jisoo. Jisoo and June's eyes met. Jisoo gave him a gesture to go away before Lisa sees him. Jisoo knew that seeing June would not make Lisa feel any better since Lisa told her about the Café shop incident.

After drying her tears, Lisa finally could talk and explain to Jisoo what happened.

"Am I a horrible girlfriend?" Lisa asked with a very gloomy look.

"Making mistakes does not make you a horrible person, Lisa."

"Do you and Yunhyeong oppa fight too?"

Jisoo was absorbed with the thought of Yunhyeong and her face got really red, "≧ω≦ Actually, no. We never. My wasabi and I are a good team~ "

Lisa cried rivers because of what Jisoo said. Jisoo panicked and tried to comfort her again.

"╥ ╥YAAAA!!! Don't cry again!! That's just me and Wasabi. I'm sure it's different from every couple so don't compare your relationship with ours."

Jisoo was definitely failing in making her feel better so she just invited her to stay in their house for a sleepover since they don't have classes the next day. They talked about other stuff and Jisoo fed her loads of comfort foods.

✿ ✿ ✿

The morning after, Lisa went home to take a bath and she was off to the mall to enjoy her own company. She's taking Jisoo's advice to give Chanwoo time and space. She never took herself to shop so she thought that it was a nice thing to do for a change. She went from stores to stores and got one new shopping bag after another. After a while, she was having trouble carrying all of her shopping bags so she lost sight and bumped into someone.

"Pabo!"

Lisa didn't look up to the man because she just saw the ruined cake that the man was carrying.

"Sorry!!! I will just buy you a new – "

She looked up and saw that it was June. Out of all people to bump into, it was always him. She insisted that she'll just buy him another one so they both went to the same bake shop that June bought the cake from. They didn't talk on their way to the shop. It took a while to get the cake because it was personalized.

Lisa tried to start a conversation, "What's the cake for? Is it your birthday?"

"Aniyo. It's my younger sister's birthday."

"I didn't know you have siblings." She thought about how June would be as a brother and she laughed on her mind because she thought that it would be awful.

"I have two younger sisters actually." He said.

This made Lisa really quiet because she remembered her siblings. It made her miss them so much. June noticed and knew that it made her sad.

"Do you wanna come with me? I – I mean to the party?"

Lisa looked up to him with a big smile. After getting the cake, they both got into June's house. The house is not that big, but it's nice and spacious. It looks really comfy and warm. His parents were very hospitable and welcoming. It was hard for Lisa to imagine that June grew up there because he was always expressionless.

"≧ω≦ Oppa~ you got me the big one?" The cute little kid hugged June and he carried her in his arms. The little girl was so happy to see how big the cake is so she gave her brother a kiss on the cheek. It is definitely something new for Lisa because she never imagined June to be this warm around kids.

Another young girl approached June. She had a big cute ribbon on her hair and was wearing a cute tutu skirt. She was one of June's younger sister. Lisa guessed that she was 7 years old.

"Oppa! Who is she?"

Lisa got nervous. She was really curious how June would introduce her to his sisters.

"Oh! This is..." June looked at her with a smirk and continued, "...Oppa's stinky friend. You should call her Stinky unni."

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Lisa smacked June's head and both his sisters were laughing. The party started and there were a lot of kids. Lisa had fun watching them play different games. Lisa was so surprised when June's younger sister hugged her so she hugged her back really tight. Lisa was thinking about her younger sister and it made her almost cry.

"I like you, Stinky unni~" said the little one.

"Me too!" The older one hugged her too and said, "You're better and prettier than the one that oppa used to bring here."

Lisa's POV: Used to bring? Mwo?? He had a girlfriend before?

June ran after his sister for being too talkative and tickled them endlessly when he caught them. After a while, the birthday celebrant requested for June to sing for everyone. His mother was trying to convince him too.

"Omma, I don't sing anymore."

Lisa was really curious because she never thought that he could sing so she started some kind of encore, "June! June! June!" and all the kids followed her lead. Everyone was cheering when he got the microphone.

"Okay. Just one song." June said and everyone cheered again. His sister requested Eyes Nose Lips by Taeyang because she loves Taeyang from Big Bang.

Your eyes, nose, lips
Your touch that used to touch me,
to the ends of your fingertips.
I can still feel you

but like a burnt out flame,
burnt and destroyed
all of our love
it hurts so much, but now I'll call you a memory

His voice was really raspy and distinct. Lisa was really surprised that he was that good, but at the same time she could not get rid of the idea that the song was meant for someone... someone else.