Today (14)

Days passed without Chanwoo talking to Lisa. She tried to approach him and apologize, but all he gave was a cold treatment. Lisa was a mess. She couldn't focus well on her classes and she usually skips lunch. She still goes to the Café shop where she works in hopes that Chanwoo would talk to her, but he acted as if she didn't exists.

Jisoo was getting worried about Lisa because she couldn't get Lisa to listen to her. She tried everything like: ask her to sleep at her place, go shopping, or even go to far places with her. Lisa refused all offers. She just stayed most of the time at the pool area even when it's not her class.

Jisoo couldn't think of anything else so she went to June to talk about the situation. When he got out of the class, Jisoo was just outside the classroom. He knew she had something to say so he approached her.

"What do you plan to do?" Jisoo asked him.

"I really don't know." June answered.

"You're okay with seeing her this way???" Jisoo was really mad because he made all the gesture in the competition, but he has no plans on fighting for her or at least make her feel any better.

"Are you 100% okay with this?? What was the changing of song all about? Did you really do that just to do nothing?"

"No! I'm not okay with anything that's happening!" He snapped. "You know what's 100%? I 100% don't like seeing her messed up eyes from crying."

Although Jisoo wanted to push him into saying these words, she was still stunned. June punched the wall out of anger and all Jisoo could think about is how cool he looked. She only sees boys punching walls on TV dramas. His fist was really hurt and Jisoo was afraid of touching it.

"I wanted to take her away from him every time I see her cry and I want to take her away more when I see her happy with him. That's a hundred percent too!"

Jisoo tried to check on his hand and it somehow calmed him down. He sat at the floor and she sat beside him.

"Do you know that it feels 100% shit that I can't do anything for someone who I love 100%?"

Jisoo was scared about him shouting and swearing, but she was so happy that he finally admitted.

"≧ω≦ Juneeeee~" She hugged him.

✿ ✿ ✿

During June's next class, he came in early because he wanted to see Lisa and talk to her, but the professor came in and she was still nowhere to be found. June couldn't focus at the lesson because he was just waiting for the door to open and Lisa to come in.

After 20 minutes, she finally got into the class. She tried to go in without making a sound, but of course the professor noticed. The professor mentioned and reminded her that it's been the second time that she came in late. Lisa apologized, but looked like she really didn't care. After the lesson, the professor gave them the results of their recent exam except for Lisa's.

"Class is dismissed! Ms. Manoban please stay for a while. I need to have a word with you." The professor said.

June was peeking outside of the room and eavesdropped. The professor asked her if she has any problems because her scores were getting low. The professor handed her test paper. Lisa looked at her score and she just scored 7%. She left the room, crumpled the test paper, and cried her eyes out. Lisa felt really weak. It's the first time that she ever had that score and she doesn't even feel like making up for it.

June put a cap on her head so no one would see her crying. He took her hand and walked away from the school.

"Where are we going? I still have classes!" She said.

"Just come with me. You don't pay attention to your classes anyway."

ಠ_ಠ

He brought her to the arcades where they used to go with Donghyuk. June bought a lot of token so they could play a lot. They went to the Tekken arcade.

"I'm not really in the mood for this." Lisa said.

"Scared you'll lose?" June smirked.

Lisa turned the cap backwards and said, "You wish!"

The competitive Lisa came back which was June's plan. They played all day and Lisa was winning with 7-5 score. They only have one token left. Lisa told him to give up because even if he wins the round, he would still lose to her. He bargained and told her that he'll pick another game for the final match and the one who wins would get 3 points.

Lisa didn't care because she was confident that she'll win with whatever game he chooses. He chose Dance Dance Revolution. Lisa hesitated a bit because she knew that he's a good dancer and he got nice footwork.

"Don't tell me you backing out, Stinky?" June kept on provoking her.

"Oh you're on! You treat me with ice cream when you lose." She said as she was picking the song.

Before the match started, he said, "Okay, but if you lose, you're not allowed to cry anymore."

Lisa was surprised with what he wanted if he wins. The game started and they were both really focused. June saw how serious her face looked so he laughed really loud. He tried to block her eyes with his long arms so she would miss and mess up her combo.

"Hey! Not fair!" Lisa shouted. She pushed him out of the dance mat and laughed.

He got back immediately and really focused on winning. He wasn't missing any beat. They started getting attention from other people in the arcade. They were both really good so a lot were cheering. Some were even getting videos of them. The game ended and everyone applaud.

"I won."

June won. They both got out of the arcade because Lisa hates attention. They got 2 Pepsi bottles (YES IT HAS TO BE PEPSI LOL) from a store and catch their breaths. June was teasing her about losing and kept bragging about his moves. Lisa was just smiling at him. When he noticed that she wasn't arguing with him, he stared at her. He noticed her eyes and imagined how many times she have cried. Her bangs were kind of wet from sweating.

"Fart Lord"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for this cap." She returned the cap. "...and thank you for taking me here."