Tomorrow (6)

AN: Really sorry if it took so long for this update. I'll try to give updates every day again. Hope you guys enjoy!

ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ

___________________________________________________

It was the start of month long vacation before another semester starts. Bobby and Chanwoo are headed to America to visit Jennie. They are also planning to see Hanbin if they have extra time. Jisoo was trying to explore Boxing because she wanted to try a new sport. Jinhwan laughed at the idea, but her boyfriend Yunhyeong was really supportive of her. Rose is attending a short art course in Milan, but she will be back before the year ends.

Lisa doesn't have a lot of plans for this vacation, but she agreed to join June's family on a 3 day trip. Before the trip, Lisa and Jisoo went shopping with Yunhyeong. He would bring all their shopping bags for them.

"Try this on, Lisa!" Jisoo said as she shoved her to the fitting room.

After a couple of minutes, Lisa still hasn't come out of the fitting room.

"Lisa, how's the bikini?" Jisoo said from the other side of the curtain.

"Yaaaa! I think it's too revealing! I don't think June's parents would be happy seeing me wear this!"

"Let me see!" Jisoo opened the curtain without Lisa's permission. Yunhyeong jaws dropped.

"Yaaaa!" Lisa screamed.

Jisoo covered Yunhyeong's eyes and said, "≧ω≦ Lisaaaa~ You're a goddess! I'm sure June would love it!"

Her remarks made her blush. Lisa looked at herself in the mirror again. It was a nice triangle two piece bikini. It was plain white with some lace details. Jisoo convinced Lisa to buy it in the end.

✿ ✿ ✿

On the trip's day, June's family car arrived at Lisa's place to pick her up. When she opened the door, Kali and Jillian hugged her immediately. Lisa was really happy to be around the two. June was so surprised because she's wearing a nice printed dress. It was his first time seeing her in a dress and it made his heart skip a beat. June opened the car's door for his three princesses.

"Good morning, Lisa!" Mr. Koo, who was in the front seat, greeted Lisa. Lisa greeted back with a huge smile.

"It's great that you could come with us!" Mrs. Koo said.

"Oh! It's nothing. I don't really have any plans for this vacation so thank you for having me." She said politely.

June's father started driving. It was a long drive so both his parents talked to Lisa and asked her about different things from time to time so that she would feel welcome and to get to know her more.

"Stinky unni, can I do braids on your hair? I really like your long hair. I swear I would make it pretty!" Jillian offered.

Lisa agreed so she tilted her head a bit so Jillian could reach it. Kali was sitting on June's lap, but she got bored with June because he didn't want to play.

"You're no fun, oppa!" Kali stuck her tongue out and went to Lisa's side instead. She hugged Lisa while she's being dolled up by Jillian.

"ಠ_ಠ You two get off of her!" June scolded her two sisters.

Kali didn't let go of Lisa, hugged her tightly and said, "Stinky unni, they are so soft like my favourite blanky at home!"

Lisa blushed and laughed because it was her first time to see someone so pure and innocent appreciating her breasts. Mrs. Koo was apologizing to Lisa because Kali could be really clingy.

"ಠ_ಠ Yaaaa Kali! Don't touch her there!" June was getting all furious, but Kali didn't understand why.

"Oppa is right Kali! Oppa claimed his right on stinky unni's boobies!"

"Jillian! Where did you learn that from?" Mrs. Koo asked Jillian.

"Why mom? That's where you make Kali's milk right? I thought oppa wants some milk too." Jillian said innocently.

ಠ▃ಠ

Everyone in the car just got quiet and awkward. June pulled Jillian away from Lisa and covered her mouth. Lisa could not help it. She laughed really loud so everyone in the car laughed too. The two kids laughed even though they didn't understand what they were laughing about.

When they arrived the beach, Lisa got really excited. The two young girls really wanted to go the beach already, but their mom told them they have to get changed first. They all headed to the suite Mr. Koo reserved for the trip. It has two bedrooms.

"June, you and Lisa could sleep together on the other room. Jillian and Kali will sleep with us." June's mother said with a smile.

Lisa was really shy so she insisted that the two girls could sleep with them.

"You'll regret it if they sleep with us." June said while pulling Lisa to their room.

They all got changed into beachwear. June tried not to look so interested or impressed with how beautiful and sexy Lisa looked as they went to the beach area. A lot of people noticed Lisa though. How could they not? She was really hot after all.

Jillian and Kali started making sand castles. June and his dad were grilling BBQ and steaks for lunch. Lisa was left with June's mom. They were sitting on the sand where there was a nice shade because of the tall trees.

"Thank you, Lisa." Mrs. Koo said.

"For coming? It's really my pleasure Mrs. Koo."

"You could call me omma if you like."

Lisa was stunned because she didn't expect it.

"I'm sorry! It's okay if you don't want it. I heard from June what happened with your family. I just thought – "

Lisa hugged Mrs. Koo, "No. I really like it, omma."

It's been so long since Lisa last hugged her mom and she remembered that it feels exactly the same with Mrs. Koo. It was warm, sincere, and it feels like nothing could go wrong.

Mrs. Koo started to tell her stories about June when he was young. She learned that June cried the day Jillian was born because he was so happy that time. She learned that June wasn't really planning on going to college at first and that he was really depressed during his last year in high school, but his mom didn't explain why.

"He's different when he's with you. That is what I'm thanking you for earlier." Mrs. Koo said.

"Different?" Lisa asked.

Mrs. Koo smiled at Lisa and said, "He's happy."

It made Lisa blush and Mrs. Koo laughed at her cute expression.

"Did you know that ever since his 3rd year in high school, he hasn't touched his guitar? It made me and his dad really sad to see him give up on music, but I think he found his reason to sing again."