Tomorrow (16)

"Lisa, I'm really sorry."

"Yeah. You're heavier than what I was expecting. My knees and feet hurt like crazy!" Lisa complained.

"No! It's not that. Lisa, I'm sorry for kissing June." Hanna said.

Lisa didn't know what to say and it's something that she couldn't forget easily.

"I just feel so competitive when you're around." Hanna explained.

Lisa laughed and said, "I'm guilty of that too."

"It was just so hard to accept that the guy who was all over me before was not mine anymore so I kissed him at the party to hurt you. I know it's stupid. I realize that now and I'm really sorry."

Lisa was just quiet. She does not know how she really felt. She stood up and carried Hanna on her back. She continued to walk even when her knees were burning.

After few minutes, Hanna spoke again, "I'm also sorry because I tried to convince Chanwoo to help me in breaking you two up."

Lisa stopped walking and looked at Hanna, "YOU DID WHAT?"

"Bu – but he didn't agree to it! Don't worry!! He's a good guy. He even made me realize how pointless and low my attempts were. Also, seeing how hurt June was when you're not talking to him is like a slap to my face."

Lisa continued walking and said, "You have no idea how much I wanted to slap your face too!"

Hanna was surprised with what Lisa said, but it made her laugh. Lisa laughed with her too. It reminded Lisa how nice it was to talk to Hanna the first time she met her. They got the chance to talk about different things on their way back to the camp. Lisa thought that they are the same in many ways.

Out of curiosity, Lisa made Hanna tell stories about their past to distract her from feeling too exhausted.

"Well, we were competitors at first, but we started singing together when we were in high school. We got really close. He's really the clingy one and he wanted to do everything together. He would always call me at night and say how much he loves me. He's just like a kid."

She couldn't believe that they were talking about the same June because she could not imagine June being the clingy type. Hanna also told Lisa about the times that June was not just a boyfriend, but a great friend to her. Lisa realized how deep June and Hanna's relationship was and how hurt June must've felt when Hanna left him.

"Enough of our story! How about you? How did you two met?" Hanna was excited to hear the story.

Lisa was stunned with her question. She didn't want to answer the question so she started to run even if her knees hurt. She ran really fast and soon after she could see the main camp site already.

"We're here!!!" Lisa shouted.

"╥ ╥ Lisa!!!!" Jisoo screamed.

June, Chanwoo and Jisoo ran to Lisa and Hanna. They were all worried. Chanwoo together with other faculty members carried Hanna. They gave her aid for her twisted ankle. Jisoo and June helped Lisa walked to the clinic as well.

After the faculty members cleaned and dressed Lisa's wounds, Jisoo along with the teachers, left June and Lisa alone. June wrapped a towel around Lisa because she might have felt so cold.

"Lisa – "

"June, I'm not sure about us anymore."

June froze and he could feel his heart crushing with just a sentence from Lisa.

"What are you saying?" He asked. Lisa didn't answer him. June held her face with both hands so that she would listen, "Lisa, if it's about the kiss, you got it all wrong. I'd rather argue with you than to kiss anyone else."

"It's not just about the kiss anymore." She said while removing his hands off of her face.

"Then what is it?"

"I learned how much you loved her." She said.

"That's all in the past now. Lisa, just listen to me."

"No! I can't live every day thinking that I could lose you tomorrow. I've lived every day of my life alone since my family died and I don't need to be any lonelier. I just don't want to be in a relationship anymore. It's easier that way."

Lisa turned around because she couldn't talk with June anymore, but the moment she took a step away from June, she felt a warm hug. June couldn't let her leave. He definitely did not want to let go of her.

"Stinky, stay. I love you."

Lisa started to cry because it was the first time she heard him say those words. Lisa longed for the day that he would say it, but now that he said it, it didn't fill her with happiness. Instead, her heart was hurting even more.

"Lisa, I really love you." He said it again.

Lisa freed herself from the hug and said, "You love me today, but what about tomorrow? June, can't you see? You loved Hanna so much and your relationship with her had a strong foundation, but still you're not together."

"It won't happen to us. Our story is different, Lisa." June was desperately trying to give sense to Lisa because he could not understand why she suddenly had so much doubt in their relationship.

"Yes. It is different, but that's the thing. I wish I could honestly say that I am sure that you wouldn't wake up one day and just forget about me, but how could I?"

June was about to say something, but Lisa didn't let him talk.

"Hanna asked me a while ago how our story started and you know what? It hurt me so much because I couldn't even think of a way how to sugar coat our story. How could I possibly tell her our story?"

Again, she didn't give him a chance to talk and just cried her heart out,

"I was just a one night stand you happen to fell inlove with!"