Tomorrow (4)

After classes, June went home immediately to leave his backpack and get ready before her shift at the Café Shop ends. He wasn't really planning on taking a bath again, but he did anyway. For the first time, he felt conscious of what he was going to wear. His mom saw him trying different shirts because his bedroom door was open.

"First date?" His mom asked. Jillian and Kali peeked from the door too.

"Oppa! Is stinky unnie your girlfriend already?" Kali (4 years old) asked with her cute voice.

"Don't wear that oppa!!!" Jillian (7 years old) pointed at the red shirt that June was holding.

"Get out of my room!" June pushed his sisters and closed the door immediately.

His mom laughed at him on the other side of the door and said, "I'm happy seeing you this way again."

June smiled because of what his mom said. He looked at the time and it's only 20mins before 8:30pm so he dropped the red shirt and went with the black one instead. After that, he went off to the Café immediately.

At the Café shop, June went in nervously. He saw Lisa in her uniform, apron and her neat hair bun. She didn't notice him because there were a lot of customers. He patiently waited for her shift to end. After a couple of minutes, he saw Lisa talked and laughed with another staff. He examined the guy. His eyes looked sleepy, his body was more toned than June, and he hated that he looks actually cool.

"One Hershey's Special Coolers for Fart Lord? Fart Lord?" The guy staff next to Lisa asked from the counter. June was really surprised because he didn't order, but he just went to the counter to get it because everyone was looking for Fart Lord. When he got up, some were whispering and laughing at him because who on earth would call themselves Fart Lord.

He grabbed the drink and gave the staff a scary glare.

June went back to his seat and saw Lisa's handwriting on the cup saying, "Prepared this myself! Pay me double, Fart Lord."

It made him smile and forgot about all the embarrassment from people talking about him. When Lisa was finally done with work, they both got nervous. They walked together, but no one was talking. June was feeling the pressure to start a conversation, but he couldn't think of anything so he just sipped from his cup of Hershey's Special Cooler.

Lisa was getting tensed. She didn't know what to do or what to say. She tried to look at June's face without moving her head. His face was just expressionless.

Lisa's POV: Does this really mean that we are officially together? Do I have to hold his hand or nah? WTF JUNE JUST SAY SOMETHING ALREADY.

Suddenly, Lisa received a text message so she checked it out.

Text from: Fart Lord__________

You sure you didn't put anything weird on this cup?

__________________________

Text from: Stinky____________

I'm literally just inches from you, pabo. Why won't you talk to me?

_________________________

June's expression changed because he was even more nervous, but he gathered his courage and asked, "Who was that guy you're talking to earlier?"

"Who? Jungkook? He's Chanwoo's replacement."

June suddenly looked at her intensely. He hated the name, the way she smiled when he said the name, and most especially the term "replacement".

"I – I meant replacement staff!! Didn't know that you were the type who gets jealous easily." Lisa teased him as if she understood what he was thinking.

"Pabo!" June tried to change the topic and immediately took Lisa's phone from her hands.

"Hey! What are you doing? I don't chat with him. Pabo! Paranoid much?"

"Pabo! I saw my name on your phone so I'm changing it."

June returned her phone and Lisa's jaw dropped when she read his new name on her phone: Irresistible Sex Bomb Boyfriend.

Lisa's POV: BOYFRIEND????? CAN I DIE ALREADY? Okay girl, you have to play it cool. Relax.

"What? Do you not agree that I'm irresistible?" He asked.

"I DO NOT AGREE AT ALL!" Lisa denied wholeheartedly.

"Then what was that you said to Jisoo earlier? I remember you describing how you loved the way I touched your – "

"Okay, that's it! I'm not gonna let you get any of this from now on!" Lisa said while pointing at her whole body.

June was stunned with what she said. He could only hope that she was not serious with it. They continued walking and June was silent.

"How about my name on your phone? Change it! I know you have 'Stinky' written there." Lisa ordered.

June took his phone. Lisa saw his wallpaper and she couldn't believe it. It was the picture that Donghyuk took the night they had tequila at Chanwoo's. In the picture, Lisa was laughing and June was looking at her. She could not stop thinking since when did he exactly had the picture on his phone. June then started to type her new name on his contacts list.

ಠ_ಠ

"S.G.? What does that mean? Stinky Girlfriend??? Jugeullae????"

"No pabo! You're my Sexy Girlfriend."

He smirked.