Today (3)

After a while, Chanwoo got out of the haunted house first.  He saw someone got out not long after and it was Jisoo.

"I won!!!" He cheered with excitement.

"≧ω≦ Yaaaaa! I thought Lisa would find the exit first."

After a couple of minutes, Lisa and June got out of the haunted house together. June was looking down while Lisa was dragging his arms out of the haunted house. Everyone was quiet and all the excitement from Chanwoo's face disappeared. Chanwoo was looking straight at Lisa hand and she noticed so she removed her hand off of June. Jisoo could feel the awkward atmosphere and deep inside she was panicking.

"Wh – why don't we go and get some churros? I never tried them! Let's go!!" Jisoo tried to cheer up everyone and they all just followed her.

At the churros stall, they were reading all the available flavors and they were surprised with how many flavors there are.

"≧ω≦ One cinnamon please! You have to pay Lisa!" Jisoo ordered.

June finally decided too and said, "I'll have the Hershey's one!"

"I'll have cookies and cream!" Chanwoo and Lisa said at the same time.

"Jinx!" Chanwoo said first so Lisa could not say a word until everyone says her name.

"You guys still play this rule?" Jisoo asked with her little voice.

"We have played this ever since we became friends!" Chanwoo chuckled from reminiscing those days. He continued, "Don't say her name please. Let's not make it easy for her." Chanwoo pleaded and the two agreed.

They tried different rides without Lisa saying a word because of the rule. It was really getting hard for her because everything was just so much fun. The three were laughing at her because they began to talk and talk and talk to tease her more. The night came and Chanwoo wanted to try the Swan Lake attraction. It's where couples usually ride. They get to paddle and navigate a floating swan on a man-made lake. Chanwoo was with Lisa while Jisoo went with June.

It was really romantic except Lisa couldn't talk because of the rule. Chanwoo thought that it was his chance to say everything that he wanted to say. They were at the middle of the lake.

"Thank you for being with me on my birthday." He said while smiling at her. She smiled back and got her gift for Chanwoo inside her bag. He opened it and it was the One Piece action figure that he always wanted to buy.

"FUDGE!!! You really are the coolest girl ever!" He hugged her tightly and she messed with his hair. He leaned in and kissed her nose.

"I really love you. You know that, right?"

Lisa looked in his eyes. Her heart is beating fast and loud.

"I know that you love me too so I want you to give us a chance." Chanwoo held her face with both hands and said her name. Lisa held his hands.

"Lisa" Chanwoo said her name because he wanted to hear what she thinks.

"I'm scared that if it ends badly, I would lose you." She said.

Chanwoo knows that it's her biggest fear because of her past. Also, Donghyuk's passing took a toll on her too.

"I would never leave. I would never hurt you."

"I know you wouldn't, but – "

"But? Is there someone else?" Chanwoo immediately thought of June.

This question made Lisa reflect on her feelings. She thought of how much she longed for Chanwoo since they were younger. She also thought about how much she loves Chanwoo. Lastly, she thought about why couldn't she let herself show her love for him.

Lisa's POV: June? Am I really waiting for him?

Chanwoo lifted her chin and kissed her deeply. His actions surprised Lisa, but she didn't protest, closed her eyes and responded to the kiss. She wanted him to feel how much she loves him and how much he means to her. While they were kissing, she took his warm hand and placed it on her chest right above her heart. Chanwoo could feel her heart beating fast so he pulled her closer.

✿ ✿ ✿

Jisoo and June saw them kiss. Jisoo then looked at June to see how he would react.

June looked back at her and asked, "What?"

"You still won't admit you have feelings for her?"

June looked on a different direction and said, "There's nothing to admit. Pabo!"

"If that's true then look me in the eyes and answer this, are you 100% fine with seeing him kiss Lisa?"