Tomorrow (3)

Morning came and the pool area opened. The janitor was so surprised to see them on the locker area so he immediately woke them up. They both missed their morning classes because they had to go home, take a bath and change clothes. June's parents were so worried about him so they were really relieved when he got home.

Lisa got back at school at around 11am. She was at the cafeteria with Jisoo and she told her about getting locked up in the pool area with June. Jisoo screamed from getting excited with Lisa's story. She was the biggest fangirl of JunLice after all.

"≧ω≦ It's a good thing that I didn't see your call last night." Jisoo was turning red because of her excitement.

"Why weren't you up that night anyway!?" Lisa asked.

"Let's not talk about me. C'mon Lisa! Spill some details!"

"This stays between us, okay?" Lisa pulled her closer so no one would hear them.

***Flashback***

"You have no idea how much I feel for you."

They could feel each other breathing. Her clothes and her hair were dripping wet. He kissed her and she responded. He never knew how much he longed for her lips and her skin until that kiss. Lisa got really into it so she bit his bottom lip. June was really surprised with Lisa's gesture. He touched his lips and he could taste a bit of blood.

"Don't hold back." Lisa said.

"Never again."

He kissed her passionately while carrying her against the lockers. Her legs were wrapped around him and she could feel how hard and aroused he was. It made Lisa's heart go faster than ever. June couldn't contain it anymore so he laid her on the floor and removed her shirt. Lisa removed her bra while kissing him roughly. His hands were on her thighs, but Lisa grabbed his hands and place them on her boobs. She loved how warm his hands felt and the way he touched her made her moan.

***end of flashback***

Lisa was interrupted because Jisoo fell off the chair.

"༼ಢ_ಢ༽ I can't breathe, Lisa!" Jisoo said. Her cheeks were really red from hearing the story.

Lisa helped her up while laughing and said, "Pabo! You wanted details, right?"

Everyone at the cafeteria was looking at them so they both decided to get out of that place and talk somewhere else.

"Are you not going to continue the story?"

They both turned around and it was June. Both Lisa and Jisoo's eyes grew big and their jaws dropped.

"You were listening the whole time???" Lisa could die from embarrassment.

"I was waiting for you to tell her how good I was." He said with a smirk.

Jisoo could not take any more of June's smirk. She walked away with her hands covering her ears just like how her brother does it. Now, Jisoo understood why Jinhwan had the same instinct to cover his ears when he heard about her first experience with Yunhyeong.

Lisa wanted to disappear from the scene too. She didn't know how to face June. Her facial expression made him laugh.

"Yaaaa! Stop laughing already!" Lisa said as she kept punching him on his arm.

"Okay okay!" He said while trying to stop her hands from punching. "Stinky, let's go out after your class."

Lisa was surprised. It got her really nervous and uneasy because it would be the first time that he asked her out. She remembered, "But I still have to work at the Café shop."

"It's okay. I'll just walk you home after your shift."

"But my shift ends at 9pm. Your mom would worry about you."

"No. It's okay. I already told her about us."

Lisa's POV: US????? Are we in a relationship already?? Aren't we going too fast? WTF LISA?? You let him inside your pants and now you're thinking if it's too early.

"So I'll just go by the Café shop at 8:30pm. Is that okay?" He asked.

"Sure. Don't make me wait for you again."

Lisa's POV: REALLY LISA???? DON'T MAKE ME WAIT FOR YOU AGAIN? YUCKKKKK! What are you saying you pabo? I don't wanna see his face. Nope, Lisa. Too late. Of course. There you go. That freaking smirk again.

Lisa just wanted to melt and disappear forever. She went to her classes and she couldn't focus well from all that has happened. Also, she was really confused if they are really in a relationship already because when it was with Chanwoo, there was a specific moment when they became in a relationship. Lisa felt like her brain is going to explode.