Today (7)

It was almost 8pm. Chanwoo and Lisa both removed their shoes and sat on his bed. They were eating a pasta dish that Chanwoo made for her. After eating, Chanwoo got the dirty dishes and put it on top his bedside table.

On his bed, they were in Indian sit position and were facing each other. They were just talking about different things like Chanwoo's favourite anime, how Lisa impressed her Swimming instructor, and she told him about this bucket list that she made after Donghyuk died.

"I really want to do all things in that list before I die."

"What's the first thing on your list?"

"It's supposed be a secret, but since I still couldn't believe your effort for this night, I'll give you one." Lisa said. Lisa was kind of blushing and it looked like she would burst if she tells him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Paint... Paint my room."

Chanwoo laughed because he definitely agrees with it. He knows how dirty her room looks because she doesn't really clean her room that much. They both got quiet after laughing.

They just looked at each other and smile. He noticed how beautiful her smile is and how perfect her hair looks.

"Lisa, be mine." Chanwoo said.

"What if it does not work?" She was really scared.

"Maybe it won't work, but maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure for us."

These words struck her really hard. She reached for his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Chanwoo broke the kiss and asked, "So does this means you're saying yes?"

"Pabo chocoball!" Lisa said while smiling. Chanwoo was beyond happy. He hugged her so suddenly that it made her lie on her back. It felt like their hearts were beating as one on that moment. Her cheeks started to turn red.

"I really love you." Chanwoo said.

"I – I love you too."

He kissed her deeply and after a while, they both got really into it. He started to kiss her neck which turned her on instantly. He removed his top and so did she. Chanwoo kissed her sensually. She pressed her fingers hard against his back.

They were interrupted when they heard a loud knock on the door. They stopped kissing and they were both panting. Chanwoo kissed her shoulder and sat up.

"Hyung? What is it?"

"Take this!" Bobby said on the other side of the door and slipped something on the space below the door. Chanwoo took it and hid it from Lisa.

"What's that?" She said. She stood up from the bed and tried to get it from his hands. She finally got it and saw that it was... a condom. Chanwoo took it from her hands and got really embarrassed. Lisa could not react well because her heart was still pounding from the kiss. After a while, the atmosphere became awkward.

"I think we should blow these candles and sleep." Lisa suggested.

They both blew the candles all around his room. When everything was off, it was really dim in his room, but there was enough light to see each other's figure. Chanwoo removed his jeans and only had his boxers like how he always sleeps with her before. Lisa did the same thing and was left with her underwear just like how she always does. They both lie on his bed. They were used to sleeping together, but it was the first time that their hearts were so loud.

He reached for her hands and she held his tightly.

"When did you know that you like me too?" She whispered.

"I've always liked you. It's just that it took me long before I realized that I don't want you with anyone else."

Lisa placed her head on top of his chest and he hugged her tightly. She really liked the sound of his heart beating. It made her feel at ease.