~1

The girl up there is going to be Jiyoung~~~

She's so pretty but so many of the girls were and it was so damn hard to choose

Jiyoung locks the door to her house and gets out her earphones and listens to music as she walks to school. "Good morning Jiyoung!" Shouts a frail voice from the house next to her. "Oh good morning Halmeoni Hyo" Jiyoung says as she stops in front of the house and bows. "Hello dear I hope you are well" the grandma says and strokes Jiyoung fair black hair. "You have the most beautiful hair Jiyoung-shi" "thank you halmeoni may I help you with anything? I need to get to school" Jiyoung says gently. "Ah yes of course my apologies but after school please pick up some shopping for me? And i'll make you some delicious kimchi stew for dinner" she said and handed Jiyoung some money. Jiyoung was very happy at this because grandma Hyo made the absolute Kimchi stew so she thanked her and said her goodbyes and kept on walking.

Jiyoung is a strong, indvidual girl. She isn't scared of anything or anyone and everyone is at her knees. She most definitely doesn't take orders from anyone and can draw blood if she needs too. She's average at school. Jiyoung doesn't live with her parents but her caring aunt who was the CEO of a huge company in Korea and was currently overseas for business matters. Her aunt trusts Jiyoung so she left her some money to do grocery shopping and other things but Jiyoung isn't those type of girls that spends money selfishly. Jiyoung was only respectful to the elders that she was close with, any strangers or even her classmates she'd give a shocking stare. Jiyoung lived a dark childhood so she didn't trust easily and had no intentions of making friends. To her they just seemed like people who use you and trash you later when they don't need you.

Students made there way for her as she walked through the school entrance. The students feared her and idolised her at the same time. She made her way to her homeroom and as she did she walked past the main office and heard little murmurs. "He will most certainly enjoy his time here, i'm sure everyone will get along with him just fine". Jiyoung kept on walking thinking about what she just heard "meh proably some new student in some other class" she thought to herself and kept on walking.

Jiyoung opened the door to her classroom and the chatter immediately fell as eyes followed her to the very back of the classroom. She pulled her chair out and shot everyone a glare and the talks continued. Her teacher was usually late so why not listen to music and draw for a bit? She got out her sketchbook and continued her recent drawing, a small, black dying flower. After 10 minutes finally her teacher came in. "Good morning everyone today we have a new student who came back to Korea after spending a few months in China so please be nice to him" and he held out his hand and gestured the student to come in. Jiyoung sunk into her chair "great a new kid". The student walked in and it was a boy. He was kinda tall and had a slender build. He had very soft looking, brown hair that covered his forehead. He turned around and Jiyoung saw his beautiful, dark chocolate brown eyes. Jiyoung became mesmerised in them but lost it when he started to speak. "Annyeonghaesyo My name is Kim Taehyung please take care of me and I hope to be friends with you all" and gave a slightly unsual rectangular smile. "Pft everyone but me" Jiyoung puffed and crossed her arms. "Nice to meet you Taehyung you can sit next to Jiyoung." At those words Jiyoung instantly shot up. "EHHH NEXT TO ME?!" She shouted standing upright. "I hope there isn't a problem Jiyoung?" The teacher gives her a silent glare and she sits back down. "No" she says and slouches. The boy takes a seat and smiles at her which she ignores. "Jiyoung you are also to show him around and attend to his every need ok?" The teacher says getting ready to write on the board. Jiyoung let out a irritated sigh and rested her head on the table.

Ok first chapter kinda short but I'll try write more :))

I wanted to write something better in the description but I don't want to give away anything ()

Please support me in this story and don't be afraid to vote and comment :3

Thanks guys ily all <3