~27

Jiyoung was the first one to wake up the next morning, she sat up and held up the blanket to cover herself. The sun was flowing through the opaque curtains and warmed Jiyoung up. She turned around next to her and Taehyung lay, back exposed and sleeping like the baby he is. Jiyoung ruffled his hair and lay on his backside, just taking it all in. She has never loved someone so much, she was willing to sell her soul to stay with him forever. Taehyung started squirming and his eyes slowly opened, he felt the light presence on his back and moved slightly and Jiyoung sat up. He turned around so he was laying on his back and stretched while looking at his princess. His hand landed on her cheek "good morning princess, sleep well?" he said as he gently caressed her cheek. "Yeah" she replied with, almost melting with his touch. "Anyway happy birthday, today let's go shopping and have lunch and go to the arcade and have snacks and maybe the movies-" he started up, Jiyoung laughed because his list just wouldn't end. "Well anyway, wash up and I'll make breakfast" he said as he sat up. He left her a small forehead kiss and left the room.
Jiyoung changed into pjs and washed up, soon she was out of the room. She walked into the kitchen bench and Taehyung was there cooking eggs with his back totally exposed. Jiyoung smirked at a thought in her head and quietly made her way over to him. Slowly she wrapped her arms around his muscly back, his skin was so soft. She back-hugged him and buried her face into his back. "What are you doing" he laughed, obviously distracted. "Aren't you breakfast?" Her words muffled and Taehyung nearly flipped the pan too much from her words. "Nope you'll be having the regular old breakfast so sit down and let me cook" he said moving away. Jiyoung only pouted and sat back at the bench.
Soon enough, Taehyung laid down a plate in front of her filled with scrambled eggs and egg waffles with melted chocolate on top. "Oh my you know how to impress" she said as she took a bite "oh my god it's delicious too" and went in for more. Taehyung only laughed at her reaction took a bite.
In about 2 hours, the 2 had changed and left the house. They decided to stop at a nearby park that was filled with cherry blossom trees. Jiyoung clinged onto Taehyung as they walked past the many couples sitting down or taking photos with the ever so beautiful blossoms. They past a candy floss cart and decided to buy some because why not. The 2 strolled through the pink filled park, enjoying their candy floss and each other's company. "Jiyoung-ah" Taehyung said,
"mhm hm?" She replied
"You know my love for you is like a eternal cherry blossom tree, it'll be forever and always."