~13

"I..I like you...a lot"

The words kept repeating in Jiyoung's head, she didn't know what to feel. How could this happen again? Those bittersweet memories played in her head. It was the exact same thing. Taehyung held onto Jiyoung's hand but she was frozen, "Jiyoung-ah..I know about your experiences, but please i'm not like that I want to show you the world and I want you to be mine"

"Ta-Tae..hyung..I-"

Jiyoung was immediately stopped as Taehyung pressed his fingers against her lips. "Please Jiyoung.." he begged, he stared at her with his dark, sorrowful eyes. Jiyoung was hesitant as all those memories played back, but Taehyung grabbed her and put her in his warm embrace. He buried his face into Jiyoung's soft hair. Jiyoung only stared out into the blurry lights of the city, little tears roll downed her cheeks and they became bigger. She started sniffling and held onto Taehyung like her life depended on it and he protected his vulnerable rose.

Finally she lifted her face and looked at Taehyung, her eyes were moist and her cheeks a little red. "I-I want you to be mine too.." she shyly said immediately looking down. Taehyung placed a finger on her chin and slowly brought up her face, he gave a little smile before reconnecting their lips once more.

After a very very long time Jiyoung felt safe and warm in someone elses embrace. She felt all the tiny pieces of her shattered world coming back together very very slowly. His warmth was like no other, like the crisp sun, shining on cold skin.

"Jiyoung-ah lets go home" Taehyung said smiling, he put his hand around Jiyoung's shoulder and brought her closer as they walked off the rooftop.

Soon they had left the festival and were walking on the dimly lit streets, Taehyung had not once let her go. Soon they arrived in front of Jiyoung's home and she got ready to go in. "Jiyoung-ah!" Taehyung called out and she turned "you know my parents aren't home right now if you want you can grab your uniform and a few other things and..stay over?" Taehyung suggested scratching the back of his head. Jiyoung was a little surprised at his sudden suggestion but told him to come inside and wait while she gathered her things.

Jiyoung headed upstairs grabbed some basic needs and her uniform. "Okay i'm done lets go alien" she said cheerfully racing down the stairs and into his arms.

She locked the door and they walked together to Taehyung's home.