~28

For the rest of the day, the 2 lovebirds went to the mall, watched a movie and even went to the arcade. Taehyung won Jiyoung many stuffed toys "consider them as your birthday present" he said cockily and walked ahead, Jiyoung caught up and linked arms with him "your existence is my present" she whispered and it made Taehyung incredibly shy. They wandered around Seoul since there was many things to do and the 2 enjoyed it so much because they did everything together.
Time flew by and soon it was already evening. "Hey let's get dinner" Taehyung tugged at Jiyoung's sleeve. They made their way to a fine looking restaurant. As Jiyoung was busy looking around, Taehyung whispered to the waiter "I made a reservation Kim Taehyung?" The clerk flipped through the pages of the reservation book "ah yes, follow me" he said and walked into the restaurant. Hand in hand the couple made their way inside. The restaurant was dimly lit and the only light came from the candles on each table, the bar and the small paper lanterns hanging of the ceiling. The waiter pulled out Jiyoung's chair and she sat down, before he left the waiter whispered to Taehyung "cake after the meal?" And he nodded. "So how did you find your day?" Taehyung asked as he rested his head on his hands. "It was amazing, it's been so long since I've had that much fun, gosh I love you so much" Jiyoung replied with a smile. "I love when you smile, it makes my day even when it's the worst" he stared deep into her eyes, he looked at her the way every girl wished to be looked at: full of love and admiration. "Stop staring Alien" Jiyoung noticed and covered his face. "I can't help it, you're just so stunning" he sighed. "And you're the biggest dork" she laughed.
Soon their meals came and they hungrily dug in.
When the waiters had cleared the table, one of them whispered "5 minutes, give you guys some time." So they sat around for 5 minutes and he distracted her by keeping her talking. suddenly the lights turned off and only the lights of the candles remained. "What's going on?" She asked in confusion. Suddenly she faces forward and she saw sparkles coming towards her. "Happy birthday to you~" the waiters started singing "happy birthday to you~~" Taehyung joined in. "Happy birthday dear Jiyoung~~ happy birthday to you~~." The lights went one and the customers started clapping. Throughout the whole thing Jiyoung covered her face in shock and smiled in embarrassment when they were singing happy birthday and when everyone clapped for her. The waiters places a red velvet cake in front of her with a white fondant bow that said "happy birthday my rose". At the very sight of the cake she started tearing up and the customers awed. She blew out the candles teary faced and everyone cheered.
Taehyung stood up and hugged her, smiling his iconic regular smile. They had some cake, payed the bill and they were out the front door. Jiyoung held onto Taehyung's hand tightly, too shocked to even utter a word. They walked to a nearby park and walked up a hill. It was such a perfect spot, because the moon was right overhead and lit it up perfectly. "I really hope you enjoyed these 2 days, I spent my periods planning it" he laughed as he looked at her. "I-I don't know what to say other than I love you and thank you for making this birthday the best ever" she said as she wiped her tears. "You know I don't want you to ever leave me." Suddenly Taehyung's smile disappeared and he looked away. "Actually about that.." Jiyoung turned at his words, her heart dropped. Taehyung turned around and looked her straight in the eyes, this time they weren't full of love, they were completely serious. "Listen Jiyoung" he sighed. "There's no easy way to tell you this.."
"What Taehyung what?"
"First of all, please don't think I'm breaking up with you" he grabbed her hands and held them tight.
"I've never loved someone as much I have with you, but.."
"But..?"
"I might be leaving this world soon."