~15

It was nearly 1 am and Jiyoung had nuzzled up on Taehyung's chest and soon drifted to sleep. Taehyung was watching the movie intensely, preparing himself for every jump scare or whenever a creepy clown would pop out. His eyes were fixed on the screen and his senses grew 10x stronger, he'd see, hear and feel the presence of the tiniest things like a fly. So it wasn't a surprise when Jiyoung wrapped her arms around his stomach in her sleep and Taehyung screamed and jumped up. The shock woke Jiyoung up and she rubbed her eyes "hey what's wrong??" she said sluggishly. Taehyung's eyes were wide and he took deep breaths before sitting down and hiding his face in his hands. "I'm sorry I woke you up..it's nothing.." he muffled. Inside his head he felt stupid, embarrassed and annoyed that he woke you up. He flinched at Jiyoung's touch when she wrapped both arms around his back and held him tight "it's okay everyone gets scared once in a while I'm here for you." She closed her eyes and held Taehyung's back tightly. He lifted his face and turned around to see the sleeping beauty behind him, he slowly positioned her so she was lying on his stomach and a few strands of hair fell over her porcelain-like face. Taehyung gently moved them behind her ear, she was just too pretty and irresistible in his eyes so he leaned in and left a small peck on her forehead.
"Goodnight my rose"
The horrifying noises of screams and knives being pushed into flesh was still being played in the background, so Taehyung turned it off and lay on the couch admiring his rose before he too fell asleep.

Soon Taehyung was woken up the annoying sound of his blaring alarm. His phone fell on the floor and it would've been easy to reach..if a sleeping panda wasn't on him. He didn't want to wake Jiyoung up this time but she was heavily asleep since the alarm didn't wake her up. Taehyung was finally able to turn the alarm off and shaded his eyes with his arm. He let out an annoyed sigh and very carefully got Jiyoung off him and lay her gently on the couch where she snuggled up with a cushion. Taehyung went to the bathroom to change and freshen up.
After a few minutes Jiyoung's eyes slowly started to open, she blinked a few times, shading her eyes from the warm sunlight and sat up. She looked at her phone "ahh I slept in half an hour" she sighed. She noticed Taehyung wasn't in the room so while he was gone she decided to make breakfast.
She got out 2 bowls, some cereal and milk and set them up on the table. "Hey u made breakfast!" Taehyung's deep morning voice pricked Jiyoung's ears and she turned around, he was wearing his uniform but his buttons were undone "hey alien ur freakin buttons" Jiyoung said as she walked past him and flicked him on the chest, he flinched at the sudden action. "I'm gonna go freshen up and change, then we can eat" she said before disappearing into the bathroom.
She washed up, changed and fixed her hair before coming out and sat herself down on the table, pouring her milk. "Wah that was quick for a girl" Taehyung remarked, his eyes opened wide as he smiled jokingly. "Yah I'm not that type of girl okay I can still ruin ur face" Jiyoung said sternly before stuffing her face with cereal "ahh I was joking~" Taehyung replied cutely trying to make up for what he did. "Oh my gosh just shut up and eat Alien or we'll be late."

It didn't take them long to finish breakfast and gather their things before walking out the door. "Hey can we stop at my place for a bit? I need to pick up some of my books" she said while tying her shoe laces. "Yahh whose gonna make us late now?" Taehyung said cheekily "were not gonna be late hurry up" Jiyoung replied and went ahead of him.
He only sighed "there's no winning with them."
They soon reached Jiyoung's house, "good morning halmeoni!" she exclaimed spotting her loving neighbour and rushing to her. "Ah Jiyoung-shi, were u not home last night?" she asked while holding Jiyoung's hands. "Uhm no in fact I was somewhere else.." she replied while glancing at Taehyung who was looking far into the distance. "Ahhh is he your boyfriend? He's very handsome" halmeomi teased "yes..we just got together and it was too late come home so I just stayed over there" Jiyoung said while blushing. "Ahh Jiyoung you've grown up so much! It's so nice to see you talking with other people take care dear" she said before hugging Jiyoung and sending her off.
She went inside to quickly grab her books and waved goodbye to halmeoni once more before leaving the street.
"She seems like a really nice woman" Taehyung said looking back, "oh she is, her kimchi stew is so motherly" Jiyoung said, her mind melting at the thought.
Jiyoung was reading her notes as they walked to school, but Taehyung just wanted to talk and he would bring up strange subjects "do you think pigeons talk to each other? And have different names just like we do?"
She only ignored him and kept on going over her notes until he brought up a game. "Let's play a game, for the whole day if you see a red car you have to remember it and whoever at the end of the day saw the least amount of red cars has to buy tteobokki for the other" Taehyung smirked and immediately began searching. He was pleased when Jiyoung actually put down her book and started searching too