~31

(Taehyung prologue gif)

The next morning, the sun rays drooped over Taehyung, causing him to wake up. He blinked and held his hand over his face to cover the sun. For a few minutes he lay peacefully but then his senses kicked back and he shot up screaming "JIYOUNG."
The doctors immediately barged in on Taehyung, he turned to them with a scared expression. "Jiyoung..Jiyoung-ah.. where is she? I want to see her!" He yelled. A doctor calmly walked over to him and sat next to him. "Taehyung-ah aren't you surprised as to why you're still here? The good news is that you are no longer caged in by your heart condition.."
Taehyung looked down at himself and breathed heavily. "I don't care about that.. where's my Jiyoung?? He looked at the doctors with pleading eyes. The doctor didn't say say anything but held out a hand which Taehyung edged away from. Finally the doctor rested his hand gently on Taehyung's chest and said "here."

Taehyung couldn't believe what he just heard. His heartbeat increased rapidly and his head felt so heavy.
"I'm so so sorry Taehyung-shi, but she chose to do this, believe it or not she was smiling through the whole surgery and even the time when her heart beated the last time for her.." Taehyung only stared blankly at the wall, he didn't want to accept what he just heard. "Oh and Taehyung-shi, she left this for you, but she said to only open it the next time you see her again.." The doctors left the room to give him some space but after a few minutes they heard painful screams and wails. Of a man who lost his beloved. Of a man who had his love ripped from him.