~21

It was the next morning, Jiyoung squinted as the sun fell over her face. She rose from the couch and stretched and notice Taehyung wasn't on the couch with her. "Good morning my love" she heard a deep voice from behind. She turned around and looked over the couch and there was Taehyung, shirtless. Jiyoung's face turned red in 2 seconds and she covered her face with her hands. "Wh-what are you doing?! I thought you were sick!" She yelled. "I am, in fact I have a doctor's appointment and why are you covering your pretty face?" She felt a pair of hands on hers and slowly her hands fell off her face and the first thing she saw was Taehyung's flat stomach, he had a small outline of abs. He's getting there. "I should greet you with a hug each morning, I know how much you love them" and with no warning he pulled her into his embrace and Jiyoung felt the warmth of his skin for the first time. He was soft and simply dashing so Jiyoung placed her arms around him and began to outline his back. "We can continue this later, don't you have a appointment to go to?" Jiyoung said but in reality she wanted to stay like this forever. "How sad right? I really loved this" he mumbled shuffling deeper into her shoulder and holding her tighter.
Soon enough Jiyoung had to push him off and Taehyung gave a sad pout and went off to change. "I should change too" Jiyoung quietly said to herself as she picked up her things and ran to the nearest room.
A while later they were both ready. "Are you coming with me?" Taehyung asked, confused as to why she was all dressed up. "Nah I'm dressed up for no reason...of course I'm coming with you alien how thick can you get?" She said as she tied her shoes. Taehyung only laughed as he went outside.
Soon they were off, walking into the city like the cute couple they were. They walked until they arrived in front of a hospital. Jiyoung stopped and looked up, "a hospital? I know you're sick but, it's not that extreme" she said a bit confused. "Oh no, there's a regular doctor in here, that's who I'm here too see silly" he ruffled Jiyoung's hair, took her hand and they went in.
Jiyoung never really liked hospitals despite how clean and modern they were. They always lingered with a hint of sickness and death. It made Jiyoung extremely uncomfortable. She hated those hospital beds where patients would lie upon as they were rushed to get treated. She clung onto Taehyung's arm as one of them rushed past her. Soon they arrived at a quiet part of the hospital where a few patients waited. Taehyung told Jiyoung to sit down while he went to the counter. "Hopefully they won't be long" he said as he took a seat next to her. Jiyoung started to feel very uneasy so she leaned against Taehyung, it made her feel at least a bit better.
They waited for about 20 minutes and soon a doctor came out, "Kim Taehyung?" He called out. "I'll be right back okay?" He placed a small kiss on Jiyoung's hair and followed the doctor in.
With nothing to do she wandered around and picked up a little brochure from the front counter. "Heart doners? What is this doing here? Well I guess this is a hospital after all."
She kept on reading through the brochures and looking at her phone and after 25 minutes Taehyung came out. "So what did he say?" Jiyoung asked, locking her arm with his. "Well he said I just had a small fever and I was good to go as long as I keep taking my medicine, now tell me are you hungry?"
Jiyoung happily nodded. "Okay let us get some lunch" Taehyung said as they walked out.
As they did, Jiyoung missed one small detail about the hospital ward they were just in.

"Heart Specialist"