~2

The class finished quickly and Jiyoung was awoken by the ringing bell. She raised her head groggily and started packing away her sketchbook and some papers. She was about to stand up but a shadow loomed over her. "Sleeping again were we ms Jiyoung?" Her teacher said fixing up his glasses. "Mianhae.." Jiyoung grumbled looking away, "Excuse me why don't you say that louder?" He ordered and Jiyoung could feel his deathly glare. Jiyoung looked up "joesonghamnida". "Very good and now remember our little agreement?" He mentions and moves aside to reveal the shy Taehyung. "Yes sir" Jiyoung moaned and beckoned the new kid to follow him outside. As the two students left the teacher took of his glasses and leaned against the desk. "Your a good kid Jiyoung, I know you are."

Jiyoung and Taehyung got lots of astonished stares. Who was that brave, perky boy following the coldhearted princess of darkness? Jiyoung hated this and just wanted to turn around and punch him straight in the face. She marched outside and towards the bushes, Taehyung was a little confused about where they were going, but he didn't complain. Jiyoung moved the branches aside and stooped low to fit through the tiny entrance. They walked through the thick bush into a small open space filled with green grass, a lone oak tree, a tiny bench and was filled with the most beautiful, tiny wildflowers. Jiyoung swept her hair behind her ear as a small breeze flew past them and sat down under the great oak tree. Taehyung stood there admiring Jiyoung's beautiful black hair and was in a trance until it was broken by Jiyoung. "What are you gonna sit or not?" She said in annoyance as she took out her sketchbook. "Stop staring you look like the most idiotic alien" She growled. "I-i'm sorry I-I was just admiring this beautiful place you have here" he said and walked towards the oak tree but immediately stopped since Jiyoung got up. "Listen alien, you are ruining my reputation" and with that Jiyoung grabbed his neck and slammed him hard onto the tree. "I'm only doing this so I don't have to be with you again, you are not to come to me or to this place ever again and you must keep this place secret... I am not afraid of blood" she smirked and pushed him onto the ground where the poor boy held his neck and coughed slightly. Jiyoung only laughed to herself and sat back down. Taehyung fixed himself up and sat in the warm sun with his legs crossed and his bag by his side. He watched Jiyoung sketching in her book and her long, flowing hair swimming in the wind. Jiyoung noticed this and looked up "what you staring at alien?" Taehyung only showed his rectangular smile again. "What up with your smile? Its disgusting like a alien, smile differently" she commanded, she looked up at Taehyung who tried fixing his smile but ended up with the same rectangle once more.

Break was about a hour along and Jiyoung had put away her sketchbook and got out her phone listening to music, but soon fell into a deep sleep. Taehyung only giggled at this since she looked pretty adorable while she slept. Taehyung wanted to become friends with her, she seemed so interesting and mysterious. He wanted to know more about her, but for now it looks like he'll have to keep his distance. Taehyung got out a book and read until the bell rang to signal the start of the next period. Jiyoung woke up with a very bothered face as the bell rang. Her vision was blurry, but as she rubbed her eyes she saw the figure towering over her. "You still haven't left yet alien?" She says standing up and brushing her skirt, she headed to the hidden entrance and turned to look at the waiting boy. "Listen once you've learnt your way around, don't ever talk to me again got it?" taehyung nodded his head vigorously. With a satisfying answer Jiyoung turned away and headed back into the common world.