~17

They ran out of the school and slowed down into a walk when they were a good distance away from it. They puffed for breath as they walked along a quiet street towards a park. They ventured into the little abandoned area of the park surrounded with trees and birds. The same place where Jiyoung had confessed her feelings. "Doesn't this place bring back a lot of memories?" She sighed, placing down her bag and sitting on the warm grass. She nearly yelped when Taehyung lay his head on her lap, looking directly up at her pale face. Jiyoung only smiled and stroked his soft, chocolate brown hair. As Jiyoung looked far into the distance, Taehyung stared at her and only her. Soon Taehyung sat up "Jiyoung-ah" he whispered. Jiyoung turned her head so quickly in response that she didn't realise how close their faces were. Their noses were literally touching. Taehyung giggled because he had a clear view of Jiyoung turning her classic shade of red but instead of being in shock she smiled. Taehyung eyed her lips and without hesitation soon connected them. Jiyoung had never felt such a warm and true sensation. She put her arms around his neck and her hands ruffled through his brown hair, pushing his head to get closer to hers. Taehyung had his arms wrapped around her waist bringing her in as close as possible. There really was no distance between the 2 but, they really didn't care. They continued, even after Jiyoung had fiercely pushed him to the ground, Taehyung played with her hair and outlined her body, wanting more.
Soon it was all over, they stared deep into each other's eyes, before breaking into a laugh. They sat up and Jiyoung hugged Taehyung very hard, she nuzzled into his silky hair, which really smelled like warm, melted chocolate. With Taehyung's long arms wrapped around her waist, she really did feel as through she was in heaven.
Soon they were laying back on the grass, staring at the star dotted sky through that little opening in the trees. They smiled and laughed talking about utter nonsense. Jiyoung held Taehyung's hand and he gripped it tightly in return. "I've really missed this feeling" she said turning to the stars. They shone so brightly in the dark velvet like night sky. "The stars are so pretty tonight" Taehyung started. "But you what's prettier?" Jiyoung turned around and smirked "your gonna say me I know" she broke out into a laugh at Taehyung's shocked expression. "How did you know?" He asked taken aback. "Alien please that's such a cringy line, I've seen it everywhere and it's lowkey obvious" she laughed. Taehyung just smiled in defeat "I've learnt there are 2 sides to you, sometimes your just extremely shy, embarrassed weak and the sometimes your just your usual mean-" Taehyung saw Jiyoung's face drop at the world "mean" "-strong and brave" he softly touched Jiyoung's cheek when she raised her head at his words. Her eyes shone and sparkled.
Just as much as the thousands of stars in the sky
Or just a bit more.