~14

"Woww alien your house is so nice" Jiyoung said in awe as Taehyung unlocked the door, "it isn't that big like the fairytales but it's comfortable"
he said chucking his keys on the table "come I'll show you around" he said as he walked inside and Jiyoung followed.
Taehyung opened a door to a room "this is my parents room but since they're not home right now, you can stay here, I hope it's okay?" Jiyoung nodded and settled her bag on the bed. "Get changed and we can watch a movie downstairs" he said with a smile then left Jiyoung alone.

Jiyoung threw herself onto the soft bed and she hugged a pillow tight. She wanted to fall asleep, but figured she should go downstairs so she quickly got up, washed up, changed and headed downstairs. She found Taehyung in the kitchen with a shirt and a pair of shorts on. "Hey what are you doing?" Jiyoung said leaning on the kitchen bench, Taehyung turned around and smiled "cute pjs." Jiyoung immediately rose up, her cheeks flushed and she had a very annoyed look on her face "shut up, I like pandas ok" she said turning her face around. She grew bored of just standing in the kitchen so she went into the living room and lay down on the sofa.

After a few minutes, Taehyung appeared holding 2 milkshake glasses in his hand "I hope you like chocolate" he said giving a glass to Jiyoung, she smiled and accepted it, Taehyung took a seat next to Jiyoung and she could feel her cheeks burning again. "So what movie would you like to watch?" Taehyung asked staring at the screen, Jiyoung just sipped her milkshake "anything." Taehyung looked at her in surprise then a smirk formed on his lips "you sure about that?" Jiyoung pushed his head "don't get cocky alien nothing dirty"
"Yahh did I say anything about watching something dirty? Your the dirty one here!"
"Then what did you want to watch?!"
"I wanted to watch a horror movie!!"
Jiyoung's eyes widened and she took a deep breath "horror?"
Taehyung leaned on the couch and looked at her "yeah horror, you don't have a problem do you?" he said trying to hide his sneaky smile. "N-no..of course not..". Jiyoung said grabbing a cushion and putting it on her lap. "Okay let's watch a horror movie then" Taehyung clicked the horror genre, scrolling past all the movies. His finger rolled over the remote control and Jiyoung couldn't distract herself as to how beautiful his hands were. She just started and stared.
"Heyy what's up?" Taehyung asked noticing that she obviously wasn't mentally here, Jiyoung immediately shook her head and blinked her eyes "oh..oh was I spaced out? Sorry.." her face turned into a cute shade of red and her eyes slowly drifted away, suddenly Taehyung grabbed her soft, delicate hands and held them gently in his. Jiyoung's eyes widened and as Taehyung looked carefully he could see little glimmers in her dazzling black eyes. "You wanted them right?" He said letting his hands loose on Jiyoung's. She looked down and held them, his warm hands felt warm against her pale, cold skin and made her feel safe. She let out a sigh of relief.

"You know, your eyes are almost..as if I can see the entire universe in your eyes.. I can see all the stars and constellations it's absolutely calming.."

The movie's intro started playing but the two stared into each other's eyes as if they've never seen stars before.