~5

A few days had passed and Taehyung had finally left Jiyoung's tail. Sometimes when she passed the cafeteria, she would see him sitting with Jungkook and Jimin and some other boys from the higher classes. Jiyoung smiled slightly when Jimin would playfully punch him and when they all laughed together but immediately stopped when she realised. Me smiling over some useless idiots? I'm an idiot myself.  Everyday she would retreat to her secret spot in the garden and either work on old drawings or create new ones. Home and this place were the very flew places Jiyoung felt safe and Halmeoni's house too. On sunny days Jiyoung would lie across the warm grass and cover her eyes from the shining sun. The secret spot helped Jiyoung think and Jiyoung really like to think. Even at home she would do nothing more than just stare out the window even if it seemed like the most boring thing in the world. On rainy days she would stay in class drawing or looking out the window, raindrops entertained and inspired her alot.

Jiyoung was sipping a juice box as she headed to her next class: Music. She opened the door and her prescence silenced the room, she looked around at the pale faces. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were gathered around a table, the smile had disappeared from their faces. The room was eerie quiet but Jiyoung couldn't care less she was so used to it by now. She chucked away her empty juice box and headed to the back of the room, just behind Taehyung's seat. She huffed heavily as she sat down and rested her head in her arms and closed her eyes. "Isn't she the prettiest thing? Man if she wasn't so scary i'd confess to her right here, right now" Jimin said eying the dark sleeping beauty and playing with his hair. "Everyone loves her hyung, the girls are so jealous yet so mesmerised by her its funny" Jungkook snickered and was immediately replied with a slap on the back from Jimin. The 2 boys went off in their own conversation leaving Taehyung to ponder in his seat. Then, almost daringly he turned to look at the pretty, black butterfly behind him and an instant smile swept across his face. Her dark, shiny hair was laid out nicely on her back, a few strands rested on the table and some swept across her sublime face. A noise from the door made Taehyung turn back to the front, "Hello class" their teacher greeted as she placed her things on the desk. Taehyung heard a little yawn and moan from behind and turned to see Jiyoung rising up slowly and sweeping her hair out of her face. she noticed Taehyung staring and immediately made a disgusted look which made Taehyung turn right around.

"Ok class since, we've been practicing the guitar lately I have a mini assessment for you" the class groaned and rolled their heads back, "You must get into pairs and compose a short 1-2 minute guitar piece on your own, you may sing since most of you are also amazing singers and from what I can see you have learnt the guitar quite well, we will spend around 30 minutes doing some theory and you can move off with your partner and discuss your piece." Jiyoung rested her head on her hand, a stand of hair fell in front of her face which she blew away. Taehyung smiled at this little act and continued to listen.

After 30 minutes, people started grabbing guitars and moving out into their pairs. Jiyoung remained seated and doodled in her book, she hated things that had to have her "merge" with other people, she hated everyone and everyone knew. No one wanted to be her partner anyway but she was fine with that, she leaned back on her chair and crossed her arms "I don't want any of these filthy creatures to be around me anyway" she mumbled to herself. "Jiyoung? Aren't you going to work on your assessment? Wheres your partner?" her teacher asked looking down at her "ms is it ok if I work alone? I mean its for the best..literally" The teacher sighed and pulled a chair to Jiyoung's desk, which made Jiyoung widen her eyes and shuffle back. "Jiyoung I know your a lone warrior, but I need you to work with someone, so I can see how your group skills are" she said "they're really bad for sure" Jiyoung rolled her eyes "Jiyoung" her teacher had gotten very serious "FINE!" Jiyoung shouted and stormed off into the music room. People had already gotten their guitars and started on their assessment so the room was pretty much empty. "Freakin damn that bitch" she muttered and punched the rough, brick wall. She continued to punch and curse when a single touch made her freeze, she turned around to murder whoever laid their finger on her. "What the fuck do you want creepy ass alien!" she screamed, Taehyung backed away since her eyes looked as frightening as a demon "I just wanted to do the assessment with you, I have no one you have no one so.." Jiyoung took a deep breath and calmed herself, "Yeah whatever, just grab a guitar  pigeon lover" she said grabbing a guitar and going to the corner of the music room "wait what? Where did you get that from?" Taehyung said confusingly grabbing a guitar and followed her. "Nothing hobo, sit down and lets start."

"First of all can you play guitar?" Jiyoung asked positioning the instrument on her lap and putting her fingers in place. Taehyung only looked at the wooden object with a few strings and shook his head "i've only learnt saxophone and a bit of piano" Jiyoung groaned "ok maybe you can do a simple melody on the piano" Jiyoung suggested. They got permission from their teacher and she said it was fine with him being a new student and all. For the rest of the period they discussed what kind of melody what they were going for, the composing etc.

They were allowed to take the guitars home to practice, Taehyung had a piano at home so that wasn't a problem, they even had to meet up for extra practice which annoyed Jiyoung greatly. "We are not meeting up, just practice at home alien." The bell rang for home and the students flooded out with guitars in their hands. Taehyung had gone off with Jimin and Jungkook, so she decided to walk the other way. No one usually went this way so it was quiet and no one's presence bothered her. She walked out of the gates and decided to head into the park, maybe the place she had seen Taehyung, just for some alone, thinking time. After a few minutes walking she sat herself down, crossed her legs and positioned the guitar and her fingers. Slowly she began to strum, a soft, peaceful little hum

" I only ran straight, I had no time to look around"

"Suddenly it all changed, I think I grew up"

"Back in my child days I was strong and fearless"

"Scared of no one, no thing"

She began to up her pace, and sing with more emphasis now. Little did she know she was being watched from the exact same spot she watched him. A beautiful, mystic boy watched as a beautiful black rose bloomed in the orange glow of the sunset.

"From there I stopped caring"

"I only lived how I wanted to live"

"How do you think I am now"

"How do you think I feel?"

"You prayed for me to crash"

The boy watched the dark petals unfold, he was ready to fall in its mesmerising beauty.

"Don't mind me"

"If I taste failure, I lower my head"

"We're still young, what is fear?"

"If we can't back up, we charge ahead"

"We forget mistakes"

"Never mind"