~20

Taehyung had been absent from school for about 2 days now, Jiyoung tried to shrug it off but ended up being extremely worried. She couldn't seem to concentrate in her classes and felt so lonely in music when he wasn't there. When he was there, a day only seemed like minutes but suddenly it felt like the long boring hours they actually were. Jiyoung groaned as she packed away her things realising it was only period 2. She headed out of the door where she found Areum waiting for her. "Taehyung's not here today?" she asked. Jiyoung only shaked her head side to side sadly. Areum rubbed her arm and gave her a smile "don't worry i'm sure he's fine."

He might be fine, but it was hard for Jiyoung herself. It was annoying her at how long this day was, she sat in her little garden and listened to music while ripping off the petals of a small yellow flower.

In what seemed like forever, it was finally period 6, but instead of it being 1 hour and 45 miniutes it seemed like a long 3 hours. She rushed out when she heard the sound of the beautiful bell. She bumped into Areum along the way. "Girl why the rush?" she asked tilting her head "oh I just wanted to go see Taehyung and see if he's doing okay." Areum understood immediately and gave her a hug "okay, tell him I said hi" she smiled and walked off.

Jiyoung's bag was extra heavy, because of the extra notes and homework she brought for Taehyung, but she didn't seem to mind as she speedily walked to his place. When she came to his door, she stopped herself for a breath and wiped off any sweat. She rang the doorbell, but there was only silence. She banged on the door a few times and finally she heard the thumps of his footsteps and the door opened. Taehyung stood in a pair of grey track pants and a grey shirt, his hair was messy and his eyes looked dead. His bangs were slightly wet and Jiyoung noticed tiny beads of sweat and how red his face was. "Oh my god what happened to you?" she said catching him, after he nearly collapsed at the door. She tried her hardest to help him all the way to the sofa where she laid him down. He groaned as if he's insides were burning. His forehead was hot so she ran to get a towel and a cold pack. She carefully wiped his forehead and placed a cold pack. He was breathing heavily so Jiyoung just hugged him very tight. She clutched onto his shirt and buried her face deep in his chest, which kept going up and down. She felt a hand on her head and it stroked her hair gently. She got up only to see him struggling his alien smile. "I bet your hungry, I know what'll make you feel better".

On the kitchen bench, she spotted some pills and tablets, she picked up a little container filled with little red ones and eyed them carefully "must be some sort of antibiotic." She put some water on boil and rummaged through his fridge and cupboard. She laid her findings on the counter "okay chicken, frozen vegetables, spices, chives and lemon grass, a bit too coincidental but anyway.." she got too work on the chicken, chopping into small pieces so Taehyung wouldn't have any trouble eating. After she placed everything into the pot and added some spices she went to go check on Taehyung who managed to fall asleep. She grabbed a blanket and some extra pillows, she covered him in the blanket and put the pillows around him, just as she was about to walk off, a hand reached out and grabbed her wrist. "C-could y-you bri-ng me some water and t-the white tablets on the k-kitchen bench?" he coughed. Jiyoung quickly poured some warm water and grabbed the pills and dashed straight back to him. He sat up, taking the pills and drinking the water. Jiyoung took the glass and helped him lie down.

While the soup was cooking she managed to make some herbal tea with extra mint, hoping it'll clear his head for a bit. After 10 minutes the soup was ready which she poured into a bowl and sprinkled with chives, she poured some tea too and made her way to the lounge and to her surprise Taehyung was sitting straight up. "Feeling a bit better?" Jiyoung asked placing the tea down on the coffee table "yeah that tablet works miracles! and that smells delicious!" he smiled with a bit more colour on his face. "Yah shut up and open your mouth" Jiyoung ordered picking up a piece of chicken and stuffing into his mouth, "tender!" he said with a stuffed mouth.

When Jiyoung had eaten and washed up she sat on the floor, "you should stay over" Taehyung said rubbing her neck "yeah but, I don't have my clothes?" she sighed and scrolled through her phone. "Go get your stuff, your only like 8 minute walk away." Jiyoung turned around and shot an icy stare, but still got up, picked up her things and tied her shoes. "Be back in 20 minutes, don't burn the house down and choose a movie or something." she said and left the house.

When she was at the door, she heard the TV and made her way in. Taehyung was just watching some cartoon probably anime, he didn't take notice of her so Jiyoung took her things into the bathroom to get changed. She came out in her pajamas and a messy bun and sat down right next to him. She felt his hands around hers and pulled her closer. He forced her head down onto his shoulder and she didn't decline.

It was around 11ish and Jiyoung was slowy dozing off, but Taehyung kept waking her up "this is the best part though!" he said shaking her. Jiyoung couldn't stand it anymore and grabbed a cushion and slapped him right across the face "you said that last time!" she said extremely annoyed. "Okay fine fine sleep." he said forcing her head down again.

When the movie was over, Taehyung turned off the TV and stared at his sleeping beauty, he smiled and laid down, with her on top and he too fell into a deep sleep.