~18

The week sped away and during a lunch break the group had discussed to meet up on Saturday just to hang out..
It was around 11:30 and Jiyoung had already started getting ready. She wore a cute pastel top, slightly ripped denim jeans and a cute sleeveless coat. She finished it off with putting her hair in a cute messy bun. As she was packing a few necessities, she heard a knock downstairs. She grabbed her stuff and went to answer it. Taehyung waited outside leaning on the door frame "good morning my rose" he said bringing her in for a hug "yeah yeah get off, we have to go" she said pushing him off and grabbing her shoes "ooh feisty I like it" he replied following her outside. Ty started walking side by side and Jiyoung didn't mind when Taehyung placed his arm around her waist, bringing her much closer.
They walked into the main city where they had to catch a bus right in front of the restaurant they were all meeting in. As they walked in together they were greeted with a "over here lovebirds!!" They saw Areum waving and the rest of the boys smiling at them. "Well if it isn't my favourite couple come SIT" Jimin yelled eagerly while standing up to high-five Taehyung and Jiyoung "don't get too close pretty boy" Jiyoung joked and Jimin pretended to be threatened. Over the days Jiyoung had developed a close relationship with Jimin and were very close as friends. They sat down and began to chit chat. Not specifically about anything, mainly just complains and rants as normal highschoolers would. "Yahh Mr Lee, is really too much" Hoseok started, placing his cup down in anger. "He thinks we're robots! Seriously how does he expect us to finish a 5000 page report overnight! I have dance practice too!" He shouted. The group just burst out into laughter, because a angry Hoseok is a cute Hoseok.

They continued talking until their food came which they ate heartily. Plates of meat, rice, stew, noodles. They ate without any shame and the girls of the group were silently embarrassed. Jimin and Hoseok had a competition as too who could slurp up noodles the fastest and the boys just cheered. The girls silently ate their food in shame, but giggled among themselves.
As they walked out they decided to separate ways. Areum had to go to the library, the boys decided to head to the arcade and Jiyoung and Taehyung wanted to wander around and maybe shop. After saying their goodbyes they all separated in their own ways.
"Man I'm stuffed.. wanna get ice-cream?" Taehyung groaned Jiyoung only quietly laughed at his stupidness but agreed anyway.
They had spent their time eating ice-cream and enjoying other snacks while wandering around the mall. Taehyung insisted on buying Jiyoung this very adorable black dress but she refused. "When am I ever gonna need it anyway?" She scoffed and walked out the store. Taehyung glanced back at the beautiful dress as it soon disappeared from his sight.
They finished up at the mall and they walked along a little pathway while the sun set next to them.
"So pretty isn't it? I've always loved the sky during a sunset, all those colours.." Jiyoung said in awe.
Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but only formed a smile instead knowing full well she'll cringe to death if he actually said it so he thought it out loud in his head instead.
"No matter what you say is pretty, I'll always always think you're the absolute prettiest."