~3

Second period was just math, Jiyoung's most dreaded subject. She couldn't stand it. She hated anything to do with numbers. She groaned heavily as her teacher placed a sheet of basic algebra on her desk. "Jiyoung have you looked after him?" He said sweetly. "Yes sir attended to his every need" Jiyoung replied with a fake smile. She rested her head on her arms and looked over at Taehyung who didn't seem very enthusiastic about basic algebra either. He caught her staring and gave a small smile. "Its just basic algebra i'm sure it'll be fine" Jiyoung only scoffed at his words and turned the other way.

Jiyoung sighed and grumbled as she finished the sheet and handed it angrily to her teacher. He checked it and gave Jiyoung a nod "see it wasn't that bad" Taehyung stated, Jiyoung was so ready to yell at him, but her teacher was right there. She turned her head and flashed the most obvious fake smile "yes it wasn't that bad."

The day went by pretty fast and nothing usual other than the bother that followed Jiyoung around like a duckling follows a mother duck. Jiyoung walked with her hands in her pockets down the hallway followed by the shy and curious Taehyung. Soon they arrived at the gates and Jiyoung kept on walking, hoping the alienated duck would go away. "Uh Jiyoung-shi!" taehyung called out "No" Jiyoung didn't bother turning around and kept walking. Taehyung soon gave up but only smiled at her remark and made his own way home. After she had gotten further enough Jiyiung turned her head and saw she wasn't being followed, she lowered her hands and turned her music up louder. "Tch why am I stuck with that little brat? Ugh he's so annoying and cringy who dafuq does he think is??" Jiyoung was filled with anger and annoyance as she headed to the supermarket fot the groceries Halmeoni had asked for.  She strolled through the aisle picking out the ingredients she needed, she paid and finally headed home.

Jiyoung walked up to Halmeoni Hyo's door and knocked gently, "Ah Jiyoung your back! Come in sweet child" Halmeoni welcomed her in with warm arms. "Hello Halmeoni I got your groceries" Jiyoung says holding up the plastic bag "great! You sit back and i'll prepare the stew" she smiles, taking the groceries from her. Jiyoung took of her shoes and entered the house, she dropped her bag and collapsed on Halmeonie's warm couch, she grabbed a cushion and hugged it tightly while scrolling through her phone. "Jiyoung do you have homework?" halmeoni yelled from the kitchen "yes halmeoni but i'm tired" she yelled back, Jiyoung eyes started drooping and soon enough she dropped her phone and fell asleep in the warmth of Halmeoni's house. "Jiyoung I brought some milk and cookies" Halmeoni says entering the room with a tray, she only smiled to find the girl dozing away in her own dreamland.

Soon enough the heavenly scent of homemade kimchi stew wafted through the air and into the living room and woke Jiyoung up. "Hello halmeoni sorry I fell asleep" Jiyoung says coming into the kitchen and rubbing her eyes "Oh your awake, now sit down and have some stew to warm you up" Halmeoni replies turning around to face the drowsy girl while carefully stirring the stew. Jiyoung yawned as she took a seat and rested her head on her hand, she immediately opened her eyes when she heard the *thud* of the bowl of hot kimchi stew being placed down in front of her. "Ahh Halmeoni this smells amazing!" Jiyoung shrieked grabbing her chopsticks and spoon and ate heartily.

Soon after Jiyoung decided to go home and Halmeoni had glady packed some stew for her to eat at home, Jiyoung waved her goodbye and walked the dark streets back home. She kicked off her shoes as she entered and put the stew on the kitchen counter and headed up to her room. It was pretty early, but she didn't have anything to do so she collapsed onto her plushie filled bed and dozed off to sleep until the very next day.