~9

After their little talk, students started to enter the classroom and it was only a few minutes before class started. Jiyoung had started drawing again and Taehyung was just chatting to Jungkook since Jimin didn't arrive yet. Jiyoung moved her pencil around, letting it free and draw what ever it wanted, it drew a head, a body, a face, a smile. She smiled to herself and continued sketching she really did miss this feeling.

"You should try talking to the girls in our class"

"What? But they're scared of me"

"Yeah they are scared but they also idolise you, so it will seem kinda weird, suspicious when you start talking to them and yes everyone will be affected, but after a while everything will be alright"

"But we'll still be friends right?"

"Of course the closest ones"

"I can't believe i'm doing this...I can't believe i'm trusting someone again..."

"Everything's worth a second chance"

The group of girls who usually chatted next to Jiyoung always had a chance to look over her drawings. They never knew that Jiyoung always noticed and would always talk about how wonderful and unique they were, so Jiyoung was quite happy when they began whispering amongst themselves. "She's so amazing ugh why can't I draw like her?" one girl said especially loud, after realising she clamped her mouth shut and all eyes turned to Jiyoung. She only dropped her pencil and already could feel the class shaking, she looked up at the poor girl who was shaking to death, she stood up and made her way towards her. The girl didn't move, but her friends edged away from her, when Jiyoung stopped in front of her, she only closed her eyes waiting for the worst to happen but instead she felt something on her shoulder, when she opened her eyes her jaw dropped to see Jiyoung gently touching her shoulder "Thanks Mina, I really appreciate that you and the other girls like my art" Jiyoung said flashing a smile. The entire class was dumbfounded by Jiyoung's words. Their eyes were open and their jaws seemed like they could touch the ground. "Y-your-r n-not m-mad?" Mina stammered also taken aback from Jiyoung's word "No why would I be? Someone likes my work and i'm mad? Nup not at all" Jiyoung replies. Mina seemed to stop shaking and calm down "not just like Jiyoung-ah we love your work, please show them to us properly" she exclaimed happily "I will, anytime you like" "Really? will you come join us for first break then? we'll wait for you and even introduce to our other friends" "really? Ah I would love too." "Ok everyone enough chatting take your seats" their teacher said appearing out of nowhere, everyone quickly made their way back to their seats. As Jiyoung was organising her desk, Taehyung turned around and shot her a thumbs up.

Class soon ended and as Jiyoung was packing her things, the girls were waiting for her which brought a smile to her face. She looked at Taehyung once more and he gave her a reassuring smile. As she followed the girls down the hallway, she received many stares, it was kinda awkward, but she didn't cower. As soon as people saw her with the girls it went silent and only whispers filled the air, some of the girls would whisper among themselves but Mina walked happily next to her. They soon arrived at the cafeteria where the people already seated only silenced when they saw Jiyoung. Of course they were even more shocked when she was with the group of girls. They sat down at a table and the girls already there were shaking, Jiyoung took a seat next to Mina showing nothing except a welcoming smile, in front of her was a girl "hey Jiyoung i've admired you for a while, i'm Areum I hope we can be close friends" she says, standing up and held out her hand. Everyone held their breath thinking about what reaction Jiyoung would give but instead she stood up and shook Areum's hand "nice to meet you Areum and we can definitely be close friends" Jiyoung replied smiling. The cafeteria was dead silent as they took their seats and started chatting amongst themselves. The cafeteria warmed up and people started talking again, but would sneak occasional glances at Jiyoung who was genuinely having fun talking to everyone. Taehyung sat with Jungkook, Jimin and the other senior students who watched the scene absolutely shocked but only Taehyung smiled very proud.