Chapter 62

Lexa's POV               *nudity!*

Clarke curses as we walk further into the water, clutching my hand. I keep an eye on her to make sure she is not cursing in pain or in anything other than annoyance.

"Clarke, you could make a sailor blush with that mouth." Raven laughs, floating on her back ahead of us.

I frown, not knowing what that means. "It's an Old Earth phrase." Clarke explains, taking a break from her swearing. "I think sailors were famous for cursing a lot."

Kind of understanding it, I nod. "Are you alright?" Clarke gives me a confused look and I realize that may have seemed random. "With the heat of the water. It is not bothering you too much, is it? We can get out if it is too much."

"Oh no, I'm fine now. It just takes a bit to get used to the temperature." She reassures me, giving me a smile.

"Hey lovebirds, stop drooling over each other." Raven teases, slowly floating towards us.

"Like you aren't." Octavia retorts, splashing Raven's exposed stomach.

Raven yelps and stands up, their water fight resuming yet again.

Clarke rolls her eyes and starts gently scrubbing some of the stuff off of my body with her hands. I hum happily at the feeling and let her work without a complaint. She works her way from my hands up my arms, and I smirk at her when I notice her lingering at my biceps for longer than necessary.

Clarke playfully sticks her tongue out at me, so I lean in and kiss her. She chuckles against my lips and only pulls away to glare at Octavia and Raven, who accidentally splashed her. They both visibly pale and apologize, moving a little further away to resume their fun.

Clarke sighs and continues washing me, moving up to clean off my shoulder. Though that part of me is not covered in blood and other small parts of bodies, it feels nice to get all of that dirt off. Once she finishes with my shoulders, she starts working up my other arm.

Instead of watching Raven and Octavia have fun, or how she gets all of the blood and grime off of my body, or how the water darkens around me because of that, I watch Clarke. She is so expressive, even if she tries to keep a straight face. Though she is good at keeping a straight face, but I can always tell her emotions by looking in her eyes. Right now, she is calm and happy.

Clarke hums a song I do not recognize, meeting my watchful eyes and giving me a smile so bright that it is a wonder I have not been blinded. My answering smile makes her stop for a moment and kiss me. Clarke pulls away, both of us still smiling, and kisses my nose before continuing to clean my arm.

She reaches my shoulder quickly after that, and then I notice a mischievous glint in her eyes. Clarke starts working on cleaning my collarbone and neck. After she is done, her fingers trace my collarbone and she licks her lips. We might have to have another late start riding tomorrow. I have a feeling we might still be tired anyway, with us keeping each other up late.

Clarke looks up into my eyes and gives me a smirk, moving her hands down and grasping my breasts. My eyes widen. I had not realized that cleaning each other would include everything... Though if she is doing this to me, I get to do this to her later. I glance at her chest quickly, glad she is too focused on mine to notice.

Clarke looks into my eyes again, silently asking if this is okay. I nod, hoping that Raven and Octavia do not yell something inappropriate at us while we are doing this. Though Clarke's glare earlier may have scared them enough that they will not try it. I let out a relieved breath when Clarke finishes washing and having fun with my breasts, glad that Octavia and Raven didn't comment.

Clarke lowers herself slightly in the water so she can reach my abdomen easier. It is more difficult to see her face and therefore her expressions, but I know she is definitely enjoying this.

"Float me, I love your abs." Clarke murmurs, tracing them on my stomach once she is done cleaning there.

"I know." I respond, grinning when she looks up at me in annoyance. She sticks out her tongue at me again and I chuckle.

"I'm going to move onto your legs next, you smartass, unless you want a thorough cleaning." She practically purrs that last bit, winking at me suggestively.

A thorough cleaning? What- oh. Oh. I blush, shaking my head. "We can do that tonight."

She grins even wider, seeming pleased with my response. "Alright. Now lift up your leg so I can clean it. Try to stay balanced so you don't fall."

I lift up my leg, wishing there is sand under me instead of stone so I could dig my heel in. I am good at balancing, of course, but when Clarke grabs my outstretched leg and pulls it up even farther, I start to lose my balance.

"Clarke." I say warningly, trying not to fall. She hums in response, focusing on cleaning my leg.

Clarke lifts my leg out of the water and I fall backwards, even my head going underwater. I resurface, floating on my back, to hear Clarke, Raven, and Octavia laughing.

I start getting up when Clarke puts a hand on my abdomen to keep me down. I frown up at her in confusion.

"Stay there, you're at the perfect place for me to wash your face and hair. But I'm going to finish your legs first." Clarke explains, giving me a cute lopsided smile.

I nod, putting one foot down to keep myself from floating away but staying down. Clarke washes off my legs and feet before moving up toward my head. She cleans off my face first, instructing me to keep my eyes shut and when I should not breath through my nose or mouth.

It is relaxing, but I love when Clarke moves on to my hair and runs her hands through it. By then, Raven and Octavia have gone back to the guards to help set up camp for the night so it is just her and me.

Clarke is at the perfect spot for me to look up at her. She smiles whenever she catches my eyes,  which luckily for me is often. When she is completely finished cleaning me, she taps my shoulder and I stand up.

I return the favor and wash her body, just with more lingering touches because we are alone and I love the way her eyes darken. We do end up having fun at the spring, and I delight in the fact that I have to remind Clarke to be quiet more than once. She more than makes up for it though, when it is my turn.

Sorry this is later than usual! Until August 4th on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays I have driver's training! It's 10-12 but I have to walk (and that's forty minutes each time), and it's right when I usually write! It'll be back to normal after that! Thank you all for your support and for your lovely comments! Stay awesome!