Will you?

Alison's POV

The last thing I remember of last night was hearing Emily open up to me while I was half asleep. Her tone of voice, the way she traced her finger on my shoulder, the way she kissed my head after she finished what she was saying was the point I realised that I need to take this further. She has stayed with me even though I did some of the most unimaginable things to her. I faked my own death for gods sake, and even after all of that she still loves me?

I find it hard to believe that a girl like her could even be friends with me let alone want to love me, she is so honest, loyal and down to earth as well as many other things that make her, her. Emily Fields is the love of my life and she needs to know and believe that. I woke up no longer cuddled up to Emily on the sofa, I was up in her room alone in the bed. I sat up and then realised where she was when I heard the shower running. I grabbed my phone and scrolled though Instagram and Twitter to pass the time. Around 5 minutes later Emily walked out of the bathroom in a pair of sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt.

"Good morning beautiful" she said to me as she dried her hair off with her towel. My eyes left my phone and looked up at Emily, damn she looks good I thought to myself.

"Morning you" I replied with a smile, I tried to hide my face because I could feel myself blushing but she caught me.

"Don't hide" she chuckled "you're so cute when you're blushing".

"No stopppp" I whined and covered my face with my hands only for her to walk over to me and wrestle with me so that I wouldn't cover my face. After a lot of struggling and laughing I was pinned down with my hands above my head and Emily hovering above me. 

"Hi there" I said. 

"Hello beautiful" she said with a smirk and gave me a quick kiss. I knew what she was doing and I could feel my face blushing almost instantly, God why did she have this much of an effect on me.

"I told you, you look cute when you're blushing" Emily stated again. I playfully glared at her and tried to get her off me so I could cover my face but it was no use, she was so much stronger than me. 

"You're so hot" I said out loud only to receive a laugh. "I was meant to say that in my head".

"I'd rather you say things like that out loud" 

"Okay then...Emily Fields  you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life and as cliche as this sounds I pretty much knew I had a crush on you since the very first time I saw you. The way you hugged your books against your chest on the first day of school because you was scared and didn't know anyone. I didn't know I had a crush on you straight away but I knew we had a connection, a connection that could never be broken no matter what we go through and I was right. I mean look at us, we have been through so much and we still end up together so I guess this is the time for me to ask you this..." I took a deep breath and finished what I was asking...

"Will you be my girlfriend Em?" 

Her eyes never left mine the whole time I talked, but as soon as I asked the question she looked away.

"Will you?" I asked again. She slowly pushed herself up so that she was no longer on top of me and got off the bed, she stood there for what felt like hours but it was only seconds. 

"I'm sorry I can't do this, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" she mumbled and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"What? Why?" I asked confused .

"Please just leave Ali" she said calmly.

"I'm sorry" I told her.

I grabbed my stuff and left her room not even bothering to change, I shut her bedroom door and made my way out of her house with no emotion what so ever.