Seeing Elliot

Alison's POV

Weeks had passed and I missed Emily so much, she hardly texted because she was enjoying herself with her mom. I just craved her attention. I needed attention. I'd spent every night in my bed just led there hoping that she'd just walk through them doors and say 'I'm home'. I decided to call Elliot, I just needed some company.

Elliot came over and I apologised for the way I had spoken to him when Emily was in hospital. It was the truth, I only decided to move on because Emily seemed happy at Uni and I was distraught that her happiness was no longer me. Elliot understood and kept leaning in for a kiss.

"Elliott this isn't a good idea" He completely ignored what I had said and kissed me anyway, I was just pretending that it was Emily's lips. I needed something until Emily got home. I was cheating on Emily and I felt like the worst person in the entire world but I needed her right now. 

I instantly felt utterly stupid. Elliot even pulled me into him on the couch just like the way me and Emily would. I couldn't do this or hurt Emily.

"Elliot I can't. This is so wrong. We need a divorce"

"Why can't you? Emily's a temporary fling. You know I'm the real deal" he replied in his British accent.

"She's not temporary. YOU were temporary. I suggest you give me the divorce, I want Emily"

"How often are you going to change your mind Alison?"

"This is the last time. Give me a divorce and we'll never speak of this again"

"Fine have it your way" he took his things and left.

I felt shame and I just had to keep this quiet because it would destroy Emily. Little did I know that Spencer, Hanna and Aria was watching from the garden the entire time.