Pip gets Estella

Alison's POV

I had an idea but I don't know Emily would feel having to re-live it. I thought that we could go back to Rosewood High and go to the library where we had our first kiss.

We were sat on the sofa resting when I decided to ask Emily if she wanted to.

"Hey Em. I had an idea"

"You always come up with the ideas!"

"I know but I want to go back to the library where we had our first kiss. Before you say anything we don't have to re-live what happened in the lock room but we can re-live what happened in the library"

"I like the sound of that. Let's go"

Emily's POV

We drove to Rosewood High. We walked hand in hand and entered the doors towards the library. Everything came flooding back.

"Do you remember Em?"

"I remember everything. You were sat here reading Great Expectations, I heard you laughing and asked what you were laughing at. You said their names, they sounded like stuffed animals. I couldn't believe you'd already finished it, you wanted to make me a cheat cheat and tell me what happened. Then you played with my hair and said that I should let you braid it sometime. I told you about my dream that Jenna woke up and she was okay, she forgave us and wasn't mad. You told me that, that was why you loved me, I was big on happy endings. Pip gets Estella in the end. You asked if you could read me something and I couldn't help but feel all giddy"

Alison interrupted me. "I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be. Did you get to that part yet? And you kissed me"

"You remember?" I was so shocked that she remembered everything. I thought it was only me.

"How could I forget Em? You know why I love that book so much? Because Pip gets Estella in the end. That's you and me. Together till the end"

"I always kept believing that"

"Em? We should recreate that moment. I mean the kiss part" She laughed.

I nodded, we sat down and recreated our first kiss. The butterflies never left my stomach.