How about forever?

Emily's POV

With the amount of money that Alison left me. I decided that it was time to move away and time for a new life. In Paris. I was taking Pam away with me, the girls were going to keep visiting a lot and they were only on the other end on the phone. I needed my mom with me, other than Alison, she was my rock, she helped me with everything and I needed somebody else with me. This way I wouldn't miss my mom. There was a local school that had a swim team, I managed to get the job there. Alison would want me to be happy and never want me to go back to my old ways, she'd want me to keep fighting everyday and look after our children. I was just so lucky that I had memories to look back on. I told Jessica and Wayne Kenneth that we were moving away to somewhere that their mom and I loved so much. It was time to say goodbye to the girls.

"Saying goodbyes a lot harder than I thought it would be" Hanna choked up.

"How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?" Spencer said whilst fighting tears.

"You guys going to be okay?" I asked the girls.

"We're going to miss you Em but we're always here. We'll visit as much as we can" Aria replied.

"I just want to thank you guys for everything and never giving up on Alison and I. I am so lucky to have you guys as my sisters" I started to cry badly. "You guys are the best and I will never forget everything you did for us. I'm going to miss you so much. I love you more than you'll ever know"

The girls were crying and I hugged them all individually.

"Alison's okay. She's walking by my side every step of the way" I buckled up Jessica and Wayne Kenneth in the car and waved to the girls.

"Mommy, how long are we going away for?" Jessica asked.

"How about forever?" I replied.

I looked in the seat next to me and saw the first ever photograph me and Alison had together. I smiled so big. "We'll be together soon angel" I whispered.