Prom preperation

Third Person POV

Prom was coming up soon, Caleb and Hanna were going together after sorting everything out. Toby and Spencer were going together, Aria and Ezra were going together and of course Emily and Alison were going to be going together. It wasn't the school prom but it was a night that they decided to call prom, seeing as they didn't really get one. The 5 girls were deciding on what to do, what to wear, who to invite, what the music was going to be like and the one thing that Hanna cared about the most... the food. She was making sure that she could be the planner of food.

Whilst everybody was planning, Emily and Alison were so happy and in such a good place that they couldn't keep their hands off eachother

Spencer's POV

We were planning our 'prom' and each time we tried asking Emily and Alison what they thought, we were just presented with them practically eating eachothers faces. If they weren't kissing then Alison was sat on Emily's lap and they were play fighting.

"Right you know how much I kind of love you both? Can you stop showing us what goes on behind closed doors and focus please? We really need to figure this out" I directed to them calmly. 

They stopped canoodling and actually focused.

"So we're going to hire a DJ right? Or play the music from our phones and plug it into the speakers?" I asked.

"I don't really care, I'm just focused on the food" Hanna stated.

"Shut up Hanna" Emily shouted playfully, Alison laughed into Emily's arm.

"Alison, Aria. Please give me an answer"

"I would say a DJ" Alison answered. I smiled because she was the only person giving me an answer. Aria kept looking at her phone.

"ARIA PLEASE" She jumped at me shouting.

"Sorry. I vote DJ"

"DJ it is then. You all know what we're wearing right?" Everybody nodded.

Alison's POV

Later that night, Emily and I were sat  in the room talking about how excited we were for our 'prom'. I was smiling so big.

"You going to plan anything special for me?" Emily asked.

"You will have to wait and see won't you!" I teased her.

"Why do you always do this? Urgh" 

"Because it's so funny to see you annoyed. You're so hot when you're angry"

She was about to walk off when I pulled her and hugged her from behind.