Released

Alison's POV

I can't believe what has just happened, my 'husband' died and it's a waiting game on Emily. I was finally released from Welby. The girls told me to rest at home and that they'd give me any news on Emily. I just want to hug her so bad and tell her that everything was going to be alright, but at the same time I wanted to shake her and give her a wake up call. I was sat on my bed just thinking everything through and that's when the tears happened. I couldn't seem to stop crying. There was no way that I was just going to sit here for the rest of the day when I could be Emily.

I made my way to the hospital when the girls saw me.

"Alison what are you doing here?" Spencer asked.

"Came to see my girlfriend. What do you think I'm doing?"

"Ali we need to be honest with you. We told Emily about you and Archer that night, she had the right to know"

"So because of what I did, she turned to pills again?" I just cried even more. I was such a bitch and I will never ever forgive myself for what I did so I would 100% understand if Emily never even wanted to see me again. I had to go and speak to her.

"Emily. I know the girls have told you and I'm so sorry for what I did. I will never forgive myself. I wish it never happened. It was at a time when I needed you the most and I know that's the most selfish excuse ever but I need you to know that I never meant for it to happen, it just did. I wish it was you instead and I wish it was me led there instead of you. Whatever happens I'm always be walking beside you every step of the way"

She stirred.

"Ali?"

Emison: How About Forever?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara