A.D

A.D's POV

Something was going on between those girls again and I knew it. They had been awe fully close recently so I made sure to keep check of every CCTV camera in the area to make sure I don't miss anything.
One day I saw the two walking together down a small street that was pretty much isolated. There was a small car park up the road which had CCTV that reached all the way down to the bottom of the street so I got those cameras up on my many screens and watched for something interesting to happen. Not long later I finally caught them, they were holding hands like lovers would do. As I took my phone out to take a pictures they kissed. I had hit the jack pot, I rewound the CCTV and took a picture of them kissing and sent it to them instantly.

From Unknown:

1 image attachment:
Think you can hide from everyone? I guess not. If you don't end this then everyone will know
A.D

Alison's POV

Me and Em was walking hand in hand down a little isolated back street where not many people walked, we knew we wouldn't get caught if we stayed out of sight because if we walked together in the centre of town there is a chance we will forget and grab each other's hand so this was out opt option. I stopped in my tracks and pulled her in for a kiss.
"I love you Emily" I told her.

"I love you too beautiful" she replied.

Seconds later both of our phones went off. I thought it would be a message to the group chat we have with all of the girls but I was wrong. It was A.D.

"This-this isn't possible" Emily stuttered.

"By the looks of it, it is"