Photographs

Emily's POV

It was getting so close to our 'prom' night and I was so excited for the day. I was more excited to see what Alison would be wearing because she wouldn't show me. She said it was a surprise. She gives me too many surprises. I wanted to surprise her for once. She always mentioned before that she wanted a mini photoshoot so that she could keep a photo of them wherever she went. Photographers cost so much! Hang on. I realised we have a photographer a little close to home. I called Aria, she came over instantly.

Aria's POV

"Hey you. Where's Alison?" I asked Emily.

"Sleeping. She didn't get much sleep last night"

"That sucks!"

"She'll be okay, I just wanted to surprise her you know?"

"I know, it's such a great idea and I'm so happy to help. You know that"

"Thank you Aria. I'll awake the princess up, shouldn't be too long" she gave a sweet smile.

"Cuties!" I shouted back.

Alison's POV

I woke up to see Emily not led next to me. Just as I was about to call for her, she appeared through the doors. She smiled at me. How could I not love her?!

"I have a surprise for you Miss DiLaurentis"

"You'll have to wait and see won't you?!" She mimicked from when I used to tease her.

Emily told me to get dressed really nice. After I got ready, she led me downstairs to see Aria with her camera and a whole set up.

"Aria? What's going on?" I asked.

"You know how you always said you wanted a mini photoshoot? Well surprise"

"I love you so much" I grabbed her face and gave her loads of kisses all over her face. We began the photoshoot. I made Emily take some on her phone as well so that we could put them as our lockscreen on our phones. After Aria had finished taking the photographs, we sat down and looked through them. I loved them and I couldn't believe how thoughtful Emily is. I was so grateful to Aria too.