Happy

Emily's POV

When me and Ali came back from out honeymoon we were upset that it was over but words couldn't describe how happy we were. We were together at last in ways I thought would never happen. To marry the girl you was deeply in love with for most of your high school years just shows that not everything that happens in life is bad, there are good things to it, but it'll just take time for things to fall into place the way that they're meant to be.

Me and Ali was back sleeping in our own bed now after being away for a week and I must admit it was a nice feeling being back in a bed that I knew so well.

"Ali, are you awake?" I asked her.

She turned over so that she was facing me.

"Yeah" she replied and kissed me on the end of my nose.

"You're so cute" she told me.

"You're cuter"

"No you are" 

We never really had the typical cliche playful arguments about who was cuter but when we did it always ended up in us play fighting which again was exactly what happened. Ali tried to pin me down so she was on top of me but it didn't go to plan as when she rolled me on my side I used all my strength and rolled us over again so I ended up on top.

"Are you not strong enough DiLaurentis?" I teased.

"I'm plenty strong enough thank you, I'm just letting you win" she lied.

"Maybe, if you're stronger then prove it" I smirked.

"That's mean" she pouted. 

"Told you"

I lowered myself down so I was resting on top of my wife and kissed her softly and before I knew it she got me when I least expected it and flipped us over so that she was on top.

"Well look at that, who's the strong one now?" she teased and rose her eyebrows .

"Still me! You caught me off guard" I playfully frowned causing her to laugh and cuddle up to me. 

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too babe, you make me so happy"

We spent the night making love.