The girls

Third Person POV

As soon as Emily and Alison had spent some time with their newborn children they decided to ring the girls with the good news. With all the stress neither of them remembered to let any of them know so they made sure they was all together called them

From Emily:
S.O.S meet up at my house please

Soon both of the girls were bombarded with loads of messages asking where they were so they rang one of them and announced what had happened.

"Hey guys, don't worry we are okay" Alison told them straight away to stop them from worrying.

"Why did you want to meet up then?" Hanna asked but sounded slightly relieved.

"We have some good news, we would like you to welcome Jessica and Wayne Kenneth into the world" All the two new parents heard through the phone was gasps and congratulations.

"When can we come and see them?" Aria asked once they had all calmed down.

"Well me and Ali are going to stay here for the night just to make sure everything runs smoothly but we will be back home tomorrow so feel free to stay the night at our house. We also would like to ask a favour? Could you possibly buy us some food for when we get home, I didn't get time to go shopping before these two came along and we don't have anything to eat"

"Im on it!" Spencer shouted
The girls said their goodbyes and hung up the phone which gave Emily and Alison some time to sleep.

The next day the girls woke super early and set up a little welcome home table for when Alison and Emily came back with the babies which wouldn't be long now.

"Okay guys we need to help them both out because they're gonna be really tired" Hanna reminded the girls again

"Hanna you have told us that like 5 times in the last hour now" Aria told her.

"I know I just want everything to be perfect for them"

And before they knew it Emily walked through the door holding a baby seat and Ali's overnight bag followed by Alison who was carrying the other.
"Hey guys how are you?" Emily whispered "Shhh they're sleeping" Ali said from behind her.

"Sorry babe"

She placed Jessica down on the floor and Wayne was set next to her. The girls quietly crowded around the new borns and all 'awww'ed in sync
"They're adorable guys" Hanna said as she looked at Alison and Emily with a smile.

The 3 girls took in turns to hold the sleeping babies but after a while they decided it would be best to put them into their beds so that they can rest and so they girls could eat. They were the perfect little family and they was going to grow up with some great family friends.