Honeymoon

Emily's POV

1 week after Ali and I got married we was on our way to the location of our honeymoon. I told my wife that I was going to plan the whole thing so that she can rest after the wedding and also pack her stuff. Of course I was going to take her to Paris, I mean how could I not? It was a special place to the both of us. Not only was I taking her to Paris but I also had something else planned and thanks to Spencer and her connections to a few people in Paris, I was able to go ahead with my idea and win Alison over even more.

"Where are we going?" she asked me when we got to the airport.

"You will find out in a few minutes, our plane is in half an hour, be patient" I told her and she slumped down in her seat like a little kid who was told they weren't allowed to go in the sweet store.
"Flight 219 to Paris leaving in 10 minutes, please make your way to the plane now" We heard on the loudspeaker.

"I knew it" She laughed.
"Don't sound too disappointed" I said as I stood up and held out my hand to take hers.

"I am not in any way disappointed" She assured me.

"Good because I have something planned, now come on lets go and catch this flight"

---------

When we got to Paris it was around 4pm in their timezone and there was a taxi waiting for us outside the airport to take us to the hotel, we was there within 15 minutes and I paid the driver and thanked him in my best french accent causing Alison to laugh. After trying to communicate with the man in the hotel lobby someone finally understood us and helped translate, our bags were taken to our room and we was given the keys. I walked into our room first followed by Alison who looked speechless at the view. Straight outside our window was the view of the Eiffel Tower within walking distance.

"Come on you, stop staring and get changed into something fancy" I told her as I kissed her on the cheek.

"Where are we going now?" she asked me when we stepped outside of the hotel.

"Just follow me" I said and took her hand and led the way. Once we started walking and got nearer to where I was taking her, I think she realised what we was doing but she stayed quiet and followed me with a huge smile on her face.

"Surprise" I said once we got the to entrance of the Eiffel Tower. "Okay wait there a second I just need to do something real quick!" I told her and ran over to the man who was at the ticket booth. "Hi, my name is Emily Fields, my friend Spencer Hastings has spoken to you about a date for me and my wife" I said to the tall and very stern looking man.

"Ahhh Emily! Oui Oui, follow me" He told me and put the closed sign on the entrance, I waved my arm and signalled Ali to come too, she already had her phone out and was taking many pictures of what she could see, including me.

"Why did he just put the closed sign on there?" She asked as she passed through the door. I just shrugged my shoulders and pretended I didn't know anything about it.

"I will leave you here, just go straight up" The french man told us.

"Merci!" both Alison and I thanked the man and started walking up the many stairs till we reached the top, of course we had to stop multiple times to take pictures of the view and each other but eventually we reached the top at perfect timing. The sun was setting in the distance and it was just perfect, I stopped on the last flight of steps and pulled something out my pocket

"Wait put this on" I told Ali.

"A blind fold? You better not push me off Emily!" She warned me.

"Why would I do that" I laughed "Come on, I've got you and if you fall I am coming with you too"
I slowly walked her up the last flight of stairs till we reached the top. I smiled at the view. "Okay you can take it off now" I told her and got my camera out ready to take a picture of her reaction. There was a little table set out with a white table cloth and candle in the middle with our names on and two chairs facing each other.

"Em, this is beautiful" She gasped as she lifted the blind fold. It took her a couple minutes of walking around the balcony before she finally realised what was going on. "You did this... for me?" She said through tears.

"I did, and I would do it all over again if I could see that reaction again" I laughed also starting to tear up.

"Take a seat" I told her and pulled a chair out for her.

"We need a selfie first before this sun sets" She demanded, I smiled and agreed.

She lifted her phone and as she took the picture I turned my head so that I kissed her cheek.

"It's beautiful" She commented as she looked at me with loving eyes. "How did I end up with you?" She added as she pulled me into a long hug

Third Person POV

As the two girls finally took their seats at the table some waiters came up from the lift with a trolley full of fancy french food. Neither of the girls really knew what they was eating until they got to the snails.

"You go first" Ali giggled.

"Do I have to? Can't we leave these out" Emily begged.

"You know you love meeee" Alison teased.

"God damn you" Emily said as she put the inside of the snail in her mouth and ate it
"It's actually not that bad" She stated "your turn"

Alison finally puckered up the courage and ate the snail.

"You lied didn't you?" She said holding her hand to her mouth, Emily nodded and started laughing which made Ali shake her head in disgrace. Both of the girls finished the rest of the food that they was provided with and spent their last few minutes looking at the view of the city

"I love you so much Em, thank you so much for this"

"I love you too, and it was my pleasure" Emily replied and pulled her wife into a long and well deserved kiss.

The rest of their honeymoon was spent going to famous places all over Paris as well as a day of shopping, both of the girls was extremely happy with the outcome of their trip and they knew that there would be many more in the future.