'She's just playing you'

Third Person POV

The couple walked hand in hand away from the kissing rock and out of the woods once they had dried their tears.
"Do you think we should tell the girls?" Alison asked Emily when they passed Hanna's house.

"What like now?"

"Yeah why not, let's spread the happy news" the blonde said with a wink only to receive a playful shoulder barge.

"You're mean" Alison told her girlfriend.

"Oh you love it" Emily laughed.

"You're right, I do" she admitted. Emily pulled out her phone and sent a text to their group chat.

Emily:
SOS. My house now

"S.O.S?" Alison questioned.

"We have to get their attention some way or another" Emily shrugged.

"That sounds like something I would do"

"What can I say, I learn from the best"

Both of the girls laughed and walked back to Emily's house quickly so that they were there before any of the other girls.
About 2 minutes after they got into Emily's house there was a loud bang at the door. The two girls answers the door and 3 exhausted girls stood there puffing and panting trying to catch their breath
"What's wrong?" Spencer finally got out.

"I think you better come in" Emily told the girls with a serious tone just to wind them up. They made their way into the living room, Emily and Alison sat on a sofa together and Spencer, Hanna and Aria sat on the other.

"Guys seriously what's happened" Hanna asked.

"We have something to tell you..." Ali said with a wide smile
"Go on..." Aria encouraged.

Emily and Alison took hold of each other's hand and looked at the 3 girls who were staring at them.

"Me and Em are officially a couple" Alison said happily.

"Oh my god you guys!" Aria shouted and ran over to them to hug them but Hanna and Spencer stayed put.
"I'm sorry but this is stupid" Spencer announced.

"What? Why would you say that?" Aria asked sounding more offended than the new couple.

"I'm with Spence on this one. Emily I'm sorry but she's just going to play with your feelings again" Hanna agreed.

Alison and Emily sat silently on the sofa feeling sorry for themselves, usually they would get really defensive over a situation like this but today was different, they had had enough of arguing and crying for one day so they say there looking down at the ground while Hanna and Spencer disagreed with their new relationship.

"I'm just gonna go now before anything gets worse, good luck Em" Spencer told the girls and walked out of Emily's house.

"Me too, again I'm sorry but I just don't see this working out at all" the blonde stated and also walked out of the house.

"I won't be a minute" Aria informed the two remaining girls and she followed behind Hanna and Spencer.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?!" She shouted

"Are you being serious Aria? You can't see what Ali is trying to do?" Hanna scoffed.

"It's so obvious that she's just going to use Emily again, she craves attention and Emily is stupid enough to give her it" Spencer added.

"Woah... You two need to shut up and think about what you just said. I actually can't believe I have just heard that come out of your mouths! The two girls sat in there are your best friends and you just literally said that they shouldn't be together to their faces! If you had said that to me and Ezra I would be broken, to think that my own friends think that my relationship would fail. You two need to seriously think about what you have just done because I'm sure that Em and Ali are sat in there overthinking everything right now".
Aria could see that the two girls were thinking about what they had just done and she knew that the guilt would kick in soon.
"Well I'm going back inside to talk to the girls about how it happened, if you finally come to your senses feel free to join" Aria finished and turned her back on Hanna and Spencer and walked back into the Fields household.

"Thank me later" she laughed and sat down so that she could start to ask questions about how the couple got together.

Much to Emily and Alison's amusement Aria was right, they would have to thank her later. Not long after Aria left the two girls to have the rest of the day alone they both received a text from both Hanna and Spencer saying how they are sorry for what they said earlier on in the day and that they're happy for them no matter the outcome.
Finally, it looks like things are starting to look up for the two girls.