Plane

Third Person POV

Emily called her mom and asked if she could look after the kids for an extra couple of nights while she went over to Paris. It was late at night now but she bought the next ticket to Paris and thankfully it was in 2 hours. She waited for what felt like forever but finally her flight got called on the loudspeaker and she made her way to the plane.  When she sat down she took out the last remaining envelope and looked at it, then it hit her. Alison was dead and there was nothing she could do about it. The last time she was on her way to Paris was on her honeymoon where they had the time of their lives but now she was going to find out what this one last message from her one true love said. She could've been a bitch and read the message at her home but this was the last thing Ali asked her to do so she had to do it. 

She tried to go to sleep but her mind was too busy, she was thinking of their last flight together and how happy they was. The feeling she had inside of her stomach back then was completely different to the one she felt now, in fact she didn't feel anything, she was empty. A few hours later after she finally did fall asleep the plane landed and she stepped off and was hit by fresh air. She grabbed her bag and walked out of the airport and made her way to the destination where she would find what was inside this final letter.