The Wedding

Alison's POV

I was so nervous whilst getting ready for the wedding. I hoped that my mom would be watching down on Emily and I. I couldn't wait for my dad to give me away to Emily. I just couldn't wait. Spencer helped with my hair whilst a make up artist that Emily booked, did my make up for me. It was getting closer to walking down the aisle.

Emily's POV

I'd dream of this day everyday but never did I think it would actually happen. This was going to be the best day of my life. Aria kept switching between helping Alison and I. Hanna stayed with me the entire time.

"How you feeling?" Hanna asked.

"Excited but so nervous" I replied shaking.

"You're going to be fine. You look gorgeous and by what Aria said, Alison looked gorgeous too" 

"I just can't wait"

"No time to wait. Em, it's time" she held out her arm for me to hold whilst walking to the doors to the venue. Hanna passed me on to Kenneth, Alison's dad to walk me down the aisle. The music began and I started to walk. Alison must of listened to be going on about how I wanted this song at my wedding, because it was the song that was playing.

I was a little girl alone in my little world, who dreamed of a little home for me. I played pretend between the trees and fed my house guests bark and leaves and laughed in my pretty bed of green. I had a dream, that I could fly from the highest swing, I had a dream.

I reached the end of the aisle. Kenneth walked back to walk Alison down. I looked at my mom and friends and realised how lucky I was. I was waiting for Ali to begin walking towards me. As the 'ooo's' of the song began to play, there she came. My god she looked so beautiful, her dress was out of this world. She saw me and smiled so bright. I felt tears roll down my face because of how happy I was. The song was making me cry also because Alison picked it, she knew how much I wanted it.

I lived it full and I lived it well, there's many tales I've lived to tell. I'm ready now, I'm ready now, I'm ready now, to fly from the highest wing. I had a dream.

The music stopped and I stared at Alison and couldn't express how I was feeling. She mouthed 'you're beautiful' to me which made me smile.

"We are gathered here to unite these two hearts in the bonds of holy matrimony which is an honorable estate. Into this, these two now come to be joined. If anyone present can show just and legal cause why they may not be joined, let them speak now or forever hold their peace" The vicar spoke. We looked around and back to eachother.

"Emily, will you have this woman as your lawful wedded partner, to live together in the estate of matrimony? Will you love her, honor her, comfort her, and keep her in sickness and in health; forsaking all others, be true her as long as you both shall live?" The vicar asked me.

"I will" I replied, smiling from ear to ear.

"Alison, will you have this woman as your lawful wedded partner, to live together in the estate of matrimony? Will you love her, honor her, comfort her, and keep her in sickness and in health; forsaking all others, be true her as long as you both shall live?" The vicar asked Alison.

"I will" she replied, smiling.

"Behold the symbol of wedlock. The perfect circle of love, the unbroken union of these souls united here today. May you both remain faithful to this symbol of true love. Please join hands and repeat after me Emily"

"I, Emily Catherine Fields take Alison Lauren DiLaurentis, as my wedded partner, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" I placed the ring onto Alison's ring finger.