Welby and I love you's

Emily's POV

I got on the next flight home to be told that my girlfriend had admitted herself into Welby because she was seeing things. Did me going away have some sort of effect on her? I saw the girls walking towards me.

"Guys what's going on?" I directed to all the girls.

"Em we think somethings very odd about Elliot. I just saw him take a mask off" Spencer replied out of breath.

"What are you on about?"

"I waited in the garden to see if I could see anything and I saw him taking 'Wilden's mask off. He did this on purpose to make Alison admit herself here"

"But why would he do that Spence?"

"I don't know Em but I'm going to go and find out. Guys you coming? We'll leave you to see Alison, give her our love"

"See you soon Em" Aria walked off. Hanna gave me a quick hug and waved.

I finally got to see Alison. She was in some sort of straight jacket on her face... Who would do this to her? I called the staff and they took it off her. She looked in so much pain.

"Alison what happened?"

"Em you're home?!" She smiled.

"More importantly what's going on?"

"I don't know. I was seeing things and wanted to get better before you saw me... like this"

"Why the hell didn't you tell me? Have you been struggling on your own Ali?"

"Yeah. I didn't want you worrying though"

"I don't care. We've been through enough to keep secrets. I'm sick of tired of there always being something to hide!" I shouted at her, she looked like she was going to cry.

"I'm sorry I'll get better soon"

"I know I'll be here, I'll be walking beside you the whole time"

"Hey! That's what I say!"

"Yeah well I thought I'd say it for once. I love you Alison, get some rest"

"I love you more Emily"