epilogue

"Rachel!" I warned her in the same admonishing tone that I had mastered over the last few years. She laughed out, looked up at me and pouted slightly, leaning slightly on her right ankle because her left one was injured due to her inability to listen to anyone.

"I swear I won't move from my spot after this!" She grinned and I shook my head at her childish antics and whims that she always managed to get completed her way somehow.

She may be twenty eight years old, but she still acted like the same michievious child that I had brought up. And it seemed like being a playful nuisance ran in the family, since her son was very naughty too. I guess my free spirited rogue side was to be blamed as you could often catch Arden saying that, any good quality passed down was all him apparently.

"Grandpa!" I heard the infectious giggles of my grandson break out of the room adjacent to the one that I currently occupied and shortly after in walked Arden with a happy Lucas sitting on his shoulders, clutching my husband's hair tightly with his small hands.

Ardens handsome face as usual made my heart flutter and despite being with this man since forty six years, I still felt the same attraction and desire for my mate that I did all those years back.

His formerly black hair was now Snow White with only a few stray black strands that somehow survived all the tension and age and the deep smile lines on his face gave my mate a care free look opposed to his signature grumpy stare when I first met him. His eyes were yet the same,  and they were still my favourite individual feature of him.

"Grandpa walk!" The angel laughed and Arden entertained him by replying, "Yes Master."

"Lucas," I cooed, lifting him from Ardens strong shoulders. "Grandpa is no more a young man Luke, he will hurt his back." I teased my mate who frowned, looking at me offended.

"I'm perfectly strong and undeniably young." Arden grumbled and I pulled his left cheek with my free hand.

"Sure." I scoffed.

"Do you doubt my strength Little Rogue?" Arden raised his eyebrows and I gave him a cheeky smile.

"Always Ardy." I playfully retorted. Rachel took Lucas from my arms which allowed Arden lifted me up bridal style.

"Put me down!" I squealed and my daughter smirked.

"I'm just going to go check on the food preparations, you know, with the whole family dropping in today." She winked at Arden and left with a dazzling smile sent in my direction, hobbling along.

"You've stolen Rachel over to your side!" I whined, swinging my feet in the air.

"Well, all her brothers are their momma's boys."He grinned.

I thought of my four boys and then looked up at him sheepishly.

"Well, that's true." I laughed.

He swung me around once and then laid me down on the sofa, giving me a light kiss. I pulled him closer, kissing him more passionately.

"Eww!" I broke away from the kiss to see Lillian, our oldest granddaughter sanding there with a wrinkled nose showing her disgust.

"Lillian darling!" Arden said.

"Hey grandpa, can you two not, you know." She trailed off.

"Express our love?" I questioned. "How do you think your father was born?"

She looked up at te ceiling and groaned, rolling her eyes at us she said, "TMI grandma."

"Don't roll your eyes at me young woman." I scolded and a smile broke out on her face. She apologized and from behind her I saw her father and mother walk, smirking slightly.

Lillian's younger brothers ran towards me and gave me a kiss on each cheek and in return I pulled theirs lovingly.

In the next hour our whole family piled into our house and our driveway was full of cars, there was a cheerful atmosphere that took over the house. Everyone sat down and shared what was new in their life, the younger kids went to the pool to beat the scorching hear while the older ones sat hogging up the living room, fiddling with their phones.

"How are you guys?" Shawn asked my mate and I and we smiled.

"We are good, it's very peaceful here and Mrs. Patrick is on leave since her daughter is pregnant." I mentioned our housekeeper who had been with us ever since my first child was born.

"Mrs. Patrick is so old, she should retire now." Shawn replied an the rest of them agreed.

"She has refused our offers, and I don't think anything we do will make her retire." Arden laughed.

We spoke for another four hours, talking about their children, how tough they were to handle as teenagers and the younger ones toy sharing problems.

When our family left we had a content smile on our face and a soul a hundred times younger.

"We have done good." Arden kissed my temple.

"We have, haven't we?" I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Arden."

"I love you too, Little Rogue, and I'm blessed to be able to call you mine." He nudged me softly.

"I will always be the Alpha's Little Rogue."

-----*-----

I can't believe that this story is finally complete and Rarden are old and married and have kids of their own!

If any of you all have any questions for me send me a message or leave it in the comment section below and I'll make sure that I answer then in the next few chapters(Yes, huge possibility of bonus chapters)

I found this somewhere at the end of the gallery, I had made this when reaching so many readers was only a dream. Rose and Arden with their first child <3

Date of completion: 24/07/2016