F O U R

I tug down lightly on my gym shorts as I walk down the stairs into the kitchen.

It was 4 in the morning and I couldn't sleep at all. My nerves were finally kicking in because of school.

After 7 months, I was finally coming back. Back to where I was raped. Back to where all of our secret were revealed, in front of everyone.

"Can't sleep?" I jump up startled as I turn to see my dad.

I nod as I sit down on the couch and I sigh as I cross my legs. "Are you sure you want to go back? You can do online schooling, or you can be home schooled"

"I have to dad. I can't just stay hiding because of what happened"

"Malia you were-" he thinks about what he was gonna say and he stays quiet instead as he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm gonna head to bed, I have to be up at 6" I get up and I walk up the stairs as I leave him there in the living room.

In a couple of hours, I will be walking down the halls where hell broke loose. I'll be seeing my ex-boyfriend after 7 months, and I'll also be seeing the girl he got pregnant behind my back while we dated.

I'll be able to get back at him for what he did to me.

-----

I pull up my knee high heel boots and I walk up to my vanity. I fix my skirt, making sure nothing looks out of place.

I grab my things and I head down stairs. I see a note and I pick it up and read it.

Had to go into work early, I'll be home at noon -Dad

I sigh as I exit the house and I get into my jeep. I back out of the driveway and I drive to school.

It's scary going back, it's weird that nothing is going to be the same anymore.

I see the school in view and I turn, parking in the student parking lot and when I get out, everyone stares at me with wide eyes.

As if it couldn't get any weirder

I start walkig towards the hall and I start to mentally prepare myself.

I have to be ready for whatever the hell I'm gonna see, or whatever that's gonna be said.

I open the hallway doors and everyone's heads turn. Their eyes are wide as they all stare at me. They start whispering things and I keep looking ahead with a straight face.

That's when I see him. Standing against the wall with Grayson and their friends with a crowd of girls standing around them. He had on a blue football jersey with the number 8 on it. His hair was longer, he looked older than 17 now. His upper body was more built. His jawline looked even more chiseled, his lips still plump.

When he looks up, the color drains from his face. His jaw drops as he sees me walking, while he stands there.

He's changed.

He's not the Ethan I used to know.

Ethan's POV

"So your going tomorrow then?" The blonde asks me and I smirk.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" she winks at me and I suddenly hear everyone get quiet. The only sound was of someones heels hitting against the floor.

"Ethan" Grayson looks at me and he points straight ahead.

I look up, and my jaw is on the floor.

It's her.

It's Malia.

She looks so different now. She doesn't have that innocent look in her eyes anymore. She holds a look of anger as she looks at me.