F I F T Y - N I N E

Grayson's POV

We quickly fix ourselves up and run inside to see what was going on only to find Malia in Luke's arms as she shakes violently.

"Malia, calm down. No ones gonna hurt you anymore, I'm right here." She pulls in closer to Luke as he rubs her back.

"She's gonna be fine, surprisingly she doesn't have a concussion, but she needs to lay down and get rest. It's also best if you guys talk to the police about what went down tonight." The guy, who I'm assuming is Derek says as he starts packing up his things.

"Give her some painkillers in case she has a headache, but if something feels wrong, then go to a doctor." Luke thanks Derek, letting him leave.

I look at Malia, who's face is bruised and somewhat still covered in blood. She had bruising underneath her eye while the blood that seeped from her nose was drying, her bottom lip cut on the left side. The wounds on her knuckles were barely bleeding through the bandages meaning the blood was slowing down.

"Malia." Isabel's voice cracks as she looks at her.

Her blue eyes turn up to look at us, showing nothing but confusion and anger.

"None of you told me." She slowly gets up with Luke's help.

"Told you w-"

"You all knew I was raped and you all hid it from me!" Tears start to well up in her eyes and I sigh.

"We thought it was in your best interest for you not to know. Before the accident, you were so miserable, you blamed yourself for it even though it wasn't your fault." Isabel tries to explain, but Malia shakes her head.

"Did any of you even think about what would happen when I would find out? Or did you all think that I wasn't going to find out? How do any of you expect me to move forward with my life when everyone is hiding things like this from me?" She starts to cry midway while talking.

"Malia-"

"I was raped!" She sobs as she sinks to the floor on her knees.

"I remember the things they did to me now!"

Her sobs are heart wrenching as she gasps for air while the tears fall down her cheeks. She wraps her arms around herself, trying to hold herself close as if she's trying to keep it all together.

"None of you understand how disgusting I feel! To know that someone has violated you, the way I was! To have their disgusting hands touch your body while you scream, cry, beg for them to stop. You don't understand how no matter how much you want to do something for it to stop, you can't because they always overpower you, they're always stronger than you! You will never see their faces and how they looked at me! You will never feel the pain I went though as they forcefully entered my body for only minutes of personal pleasure! You never saw the aftermath of what they did to me! I bled for days, I couldn't sit down. I had to get medical attention in order to heal from the inside. So, don't you dare say that this was for my personal well being because I was bound to find out, if I had found out sooner, I would have been okay by now!"

By now, I have tears running down my face as I look down at the floor. Isabel is choking on her tears while Luke holds Malia in his arms with tears falling down his face.

"Malia, I'm so s-sorry!" Isabel apologizes as she wipes her tears off her face.

"I think it's best if you guys stay away from her at the moment until she can regain her composure. I'll take care of her." He says as he slowly helps Malia up.

My brotherly instincts kick in and immediately, I just can't trust Luke. He may be Isabel's brother, but I just can't. I don't know if it's because of how Nathan turned on her that I feel like I can't trust Luke, but I don't feel like finding out the hard way again.