T H I R T Y - T H R E E

I don't even know why I'm here, I should be at home...well my grandparents home. My dad left me there because he didn't know what to do with me anymore.

I wrap the cardigan even tighter around my body as I lean against my jeep.

I open the car door about to get in when it's closed from behind me and I turn around to be faced with Ethan.

I cross my arms, shifting my weight onto my left hip.

"About today, I-" my hand comes into contact with his left cheek and he turns his head, covering his cheek with his hand.

When he turns back, he has blood on the side of his lip.

"Fuck I bit my lip." he mumbles wiping the blood off with his thumb.

"Okay, I deserved that." he looks at me, still wiping off the bit of blood left.

"I know you don't want to be here but I need you to listen to me. I never knew that they were recording me when that happened but I should have stopped because I wasn't what that drunk and I knew what was happening-"

He stops rambling when he realizes what he said.

"You said that you needed me back and I came back Ethan, but you go behind my back to do this?"

"Malia I'm sorry I was-"

"There's no excuses for what you did Ethan! You knew what the fuck you were doing."

"But-"

"I stood there watching you and those two other bitches all over you, do you know how humiliating that was? Do you know how much that shit hurt?"

"Wait, why were you there?" he furrows his brows and I roll my eyes.

It was a waste of time to be there.

"Because I thought you were drunk and I went to go check if you were okay, clearly you were perfectly fine."

"Malia, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I didn't want you to see that."

"You know, you really aren't helping yourself right now."

"Malia, I wasn't shit faced drunk. I was buzzed. I didn't need you to come check up on me."

"And I do? Because you clearly made me feel like shit about it when I called you."

"Yes, you do! If I wasn't there then you would have been raped again Malia!" We both stay quiet, not saying a damn word.

"Fine. I'm sorry I care so fucking much about you that I felt the need to see if you were okay! Next time I'll let you fuck your bitches in peace." I open the car door and I get inside the car, turning on the jeep.

"I didn't mean it like that!" he grabs my arm and I pull it back.

"Can you just stop?" I yell at him while running my hand through my hair.

"I don't want to keep going through this anymore Ethan, I'm sick and tired of it! I want to be with you again-"

"And I do too-"

"But I don't want to be with the guy who I saw that Saturday night, the one who had two girls around him while he took turns with them, the one who treated me like a side bitch earlier today in the halls while he tried to lift up my dress. I want to be with the guy who would calm me down when I had panic attacks, the one who would try to make me laugh no matter what situation we were in, but it seems like he's gone and I don't want to keep looking for something who isn't there anymore." I reach for the car door, about to close the door but Ethan pulls it back.

"I'm the same person Malia, I never changed!"

"This isn't you!" I show him the video that was sent to everyone and he looks at it.

"That's not the guy I want to be with!" He puts my hand down so he won't have to look at the video.

I get off the car again and I stand in front of him.

"Please Mal." smoke comes out of his mouth as he speaks and I shiver.

"Just one more." his nose touches mine while my lips brush against his.

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his body and I bring my hands to his chest.

"Just one." He mumbles as I look down at his lips.

He closes the gap between us, our cold lips connecting against eachothers and I wrap my arms around him, resting on his shoulders.

I hate myself for giving in so easily.

I hate it so much.

When we pull back, our foreheads rest against eachothers.

"Just one more chance...please."

Author's Note: Merry Christmas! 🎁☃🎄

Here's a filler for ya, that's why this chapter isn't so long.

I was really debating on updating today because since Prisoner is being updated today too, I didn't want people to think that I was trying to take the attention because that's literally not what I'm trying to do.

But I'm so fucking excited for the new update for Prisoner bc holy fuck. I'm still not emotionally stable😭😩

*btw snalod (on insta), I hope you're feeling better. I saw ur posts and I just hope you feel better and come back soon. You make me laugh sm when I look at ur account 💜💚💙*

Until Next Time, PEACE! ✌💜💚💙