S I X

I walk up the bleachers with Avery behind me and I sit down in the empty space.

"Great, he's here" I mumble as I watch the football game.

"Obviously dumbass, him and Grayson are in the team" Avery rolls her eyes and I glare at her.

"You aren't making this any bet-" I hear someone yell my name and I look up to see Nathan who winks at me before he puts on his helmet.

I smirk and he runs off to the field. A group of girls glare at me and I laugh.

They make it seem like I want to be with him. Sure he's good looking and all, but I hardly know the guy. Then again, I didn't know Ethan and I slept with him within the few couple of hours that we had met.

"Bitch is here" Avery mumbles and I see Mackenzie with her friends. One of them touches her stomach and I shake my head. "I really hope that she's faking it all"

"It's real, I've seen it" I raise my brow and I turn to face her. "The fuck have you been doing look at her stomach?"

"She shows it around like if it's one of her new Michael Kors bags"

I'm about to say something when I hear whistles blowing and everyone running towards one of the football players.

I see Ethan take off his helmet and he's about to charge at the other teams players, but he's stopped by Nathan and Grayson.

"Shit is about to go down" Avery and I sit up and lean in a little closer.

"Calm down Dolan! It's just a game!" Nathan gets in the middle of him as Grayson pulls him back.

"Fuck you Nathan!" Ethan pushes him and I can see his face getting red.

"Fuck you Ethan!" Nathan shoves him back and he's about to charge at him, but Grayson pulls him back again.

"Dolan, get out of the game!" The football coach yells at Ethan and he turns around with a pissed off look on his face.

He stomps out of the field and Avery and I look at eachother as we start laughing.

"Was he always like that with you?" she laughs and I shake my head.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go get some nachos from the student store" She nods and I head towards the student store, but I stop when I see Ethan and Mackenzie and I hide behind the wall before they can see me.

"The baby is gonna come in 2 months, and we don't even have a crib for it yet" I roll my eyes when I hear her and I pick at my nails as I listen.

"Listen, right now isn't the best time to talk about babies, especially one that isn't mine"

"You son of a bitch" I mumble.

He knows what the fuck he did and he's still denying it.

"Your unbelievable Ethan, denying your own child"

"I told you that the baby isn't mine Mackenzie! I know I've cheated, but I wouldn't get someone else pregnant while I'm dating someone else"

Fucking Liar

"But you did Ethan, and here we are 7 months later. I have the paper, would you like to see?"

As much as I hate to admit it, for once, Mackenzie is right.

"Fuck that damn paper!"

I hear a slap and I bite the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from saying something.

"The baby is your's whether you like it or not. So start dealing with the fact that you are gonna be a dad in 2 months"

After that, I don't hear anything else and I sigh.