F I F T E E N

Ethan's POV

"I'm done with her Gray, completely done!" I pace around the room as I grip my hair.

"What did you expect her to do you dumbass? To run back into your arms crying? Do you not remember what she's been through?"

"I know what happened and I'm trying to help her, but she keeps pushing me away, she never even let me explain!"

I was pissed to the max. All she does is push me away and I'm trying to help her.

"She was raped Ethan!" he stands up and yells at me, both of us facing eachother.

I know she was, and everyday I have to live with the fact that I wasn't there to prevent it from happening to her.

When I went up to her, she just backed away from me as if I was going to hurt her, when all I wanted to do was help her.

"You really think that she is going to listen when they did that to her? Try to put yourself in her place. I get that you're mad that she didn't listen to you, but you need to have patience with her...especially right now"

There's a part of me that hopes we'll get back together, and the other part is full of doubt.

"One thing I do gotta say is that you are the biggest dumbass I've ever met"

I furrow my brows and he rolls his eyes.

"What the fuck made you think that a sex deal was a good idea in the first damn place? And the fact that you two decided to keep it a secret made it worse. You guys were my OTP, but you two were stupid in making that deal" 

"Can you not?" I groan, making him laugh.

Malia's POV

"What the hell were you thinking?" Avery was walking back and forth around my room as I sit on my bed.

"Can we just drop it?"

I was still in shock of what happened. I mean it was so sudden, what the hell was I supposed to do? Take off eachothers clothes and fuck in the janitors room? Hell no.

"You two were kissing Malia, don't tell me to 'drop it'"

"Bájale a tus huevos" *Calm Down* I roll my eyes and her eye twitches.

"Look bitch, I may not know spanish, but I'm being serious here!" she stomps her foot like a little kid as I poke at my nails.

"And I am too. It wasn't anything" she raises her brow and I don't realize what I say until after I say it. "It's all apart of my plan"

Shit.

"Really Malia?" she doesn't believe me and I sigh.

"No, but I'm working on it"

"Jesus Christ" she sits down next to me and sighs as she runs her hand through her hair.

"You need to get your shit together ASAP"

-----

"Wait, but when is the essay due-"

"Yeah, we should hang out tonight" I roll my eyes when Ethan cuts me off as he talks to the girl in the back of the class.

I turn around and he winks at me and then turns around.

This fucker thinks he's shit now when he really isn't shit.

But I hate myself for admitting that he looks so good today.

I huff and I turn back around as I ask the teacher my question again. "So the essay is-"