E I G H T

Ethan's POV

"My parents want to have you over for dinner to discuss the stuff about the baby" I look down at the floor as Mackenzie explains.

"They want to know if we are gonna end up moving in together or if we're gonna take turns taking the baby"

I hear laughter and I see Malia coming in with her friend. A large smile is plastered on her face as they laugh about something. She looks at me and the smile disappears.

It's still taking time to get used to how she looks now. Her makeup was darker, making her blue eyes stand out. Instead of her having light brunette hair, she now had blonde hair, and a piercing in her nose.

"I'm fucking talking to you" Mackenzie cups my cheeks and I look at her.

"It's pathetic Ethan, why fight over someone who left you when you have the one who wants you right in front of you?"

"You should be in jail with Kendall and Adam" I mumble and she laughs.

"I didn't do anything Ethan. I'm pregnant, and a pregnant teenager isn't capable of doing that" she smirks and I turn the other way, but she cups my cheeks harder.

"If anything, this is all your fault Ethan. You were the one who made the deal with her, you kept it all a secret from everyone...from me."

Her lips brush against mines, and I try to back up, but she places her hand behind my head and she kisses me.

She pulls back and walks off as I look back at Malia.

She looks down at the floor before grabbing her textbook. She closes her lockers door and walks off with her head hung low.

Malia's POV

I don't know why I still can't get over what happened earlier with Ethan and Mackenzie.

We aren't together, so I shouldn't even be thinking about this. I was the one who broke up with him.

"Miss. LaMont, should I call the principal again for not listening?" The teacher calls out as everyone stares at me and I shake my head.

I look up at the board and I furrow my brows.

What the fuck is she even writing?

"I need everyone to copy down these notes, they will be on this Friday's quiz, so be prepared"

School just started two weeks ago and we already have a fucking quiz.

I begin to write down the notes from the board when I see a small paper land in front of me and I read it

Stop whoring around with everyone, it's trashy xx.

I turn around and I see a group of three girls who are glaring at me, who are also friends with Mackenzie. I turn around and I respond back to them.

Y so salty? Maybe because Ethan and Nathan haven't noticed any of you three? btw how's that back rash going Natasha? :* ♡♡

I make sure the teacher isn't looking and I tell the person behind me to pass it to them. I continue writing down the notes when I hear someone gasp and I giggle.

"Natasha had a back rash?" My eyes widen when I hear a guys voice. I turn around and I see a guy reading the note.

Shit

"No I didn't! That's a lie!" she yells as she tries to take the note from the guy, but he passes it around to someone else.

"What's happening?" The teacher gets up and I bite the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from laughing.